Looking for a second monitor!

Assassin

Hey guys,

So currently I have a Asus PA248Q 24 inch IPS monitor. Its great no complaints and the picture is awesome. But Sometimes I find it hard to run multiple apps like excel and chrome side by side. So I have decided to buy another monitor. Should I get second of the same monitor I already have? I was leaning towards a 144hz Asus VG248QE since it also supports 3D and has a lower response time. It would be great for gaming. I don't plan on using two monitors while gaming. My budget is 250 ish. Any suggestions?

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Depends on what you want to use that second monitor for? If you just want it to display chats and system information or maybe a video just get the nicest cheapest monitor that you can get. Also do you really need 3D support and a 144Mhz monitor?

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Do try and get a second of the same monitor. I know the pains of having two different ones and they're not pains you would want.

Error: 410

in my opinion, get the same monitor, if not, PB248Q if you can find that

I would get the same one too, it looks nicer and you know what to expect =P

It sucks when one of the display is of a lesser quality, or when it's not the same frame, etc.

I also suggest going with the same one. Having matching monitors is great :)

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

in my opinion, get the same monitor, if not, PB248Q if you can find that

Can't find it anywhere. I just hope that the monitor I have now goes on sale. Right now its like 300+. When I brought it, the price was like 240 USD. So, The same one it is!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

You can get the ASUS PA248Q at just under $300 after rebate.

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans