New monitor setup

chemical6

Hi guys im just wondering about what i should get i've got a 27" now and i really like it but im after two new ones if possible i do like the screen size and i've got two 7970's to fuel it so that wont be a problem im not much of a monitor guy so im wondering what's out there thats kinda cheap

Why do you want two new ones? why not keep your 27 and just get a secondary one?

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Why do you want two new ones? why not keep your 27 and just get a secondary one?

Sounds like he wants Eyefinity.

Sounds like he wants Eyefinity.

I read it like he wants to replace his current one with two new ones o_o

If he wants eyefinity on the cheap.

I would get 3 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dell-Ultrasharp-U2312HM-inch-Monitor/dp/B005MHMFJA ;p

depending on the space available.

Or get two more of w/e his current monitor is.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Sorry for not mentioning the reason why i want this replaced , this current monitor is dying and needs to be replaced shortly 

keep in mind amd cards have some problems with frame pacing in eyefinity (even with new driver(it only fixed single display))

If i had to get new monitors now I d get GW2750HM  since they re 27" and a VA panel for only 250$.

(i don t think they ghost but i didn t check it completly)

I currently have 3 27" TN panels and I don t like it much since I would like to do portrait eyefinity in some games that doesn t handle weird aspect ratio and you can t do that with TN but you can with VA/IPS.

I would also invest in some monitor arms if you can, monoprice sell some at 33$ that are decent (i got 2 of these). the quality isn t comparable to ergotrons(got 1) but those are 4x the price so they better be better...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB