Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Currently I have a crappy vanilla HP keyboard, which is OK for gaming, but not really good in any way. 

I am using a keyboard that I bought from my neighbors Garage sale for 2 dollars  its a cheap old looking keyboard, I need  new one and it would be great if I can win one of those keyboards because I am still in high school and I can't afford a new keyboard and I cannot work legally until 21 because I am on H4 Visa and I don't want to bother my parents also. 

My keyboard look similar to this but not exactly the samething i got this pic off the internet.

dsc00722.jpg

I am using a Dell SK-8135 which has worked pretty darn well but some of the keys are starting to fall off and this Tesoro one looks fantastic. Unfortunately never owned a modern mechanical keyboard so this would be so great.

I am using a cheap Segotep GK2000, and it's starting to fail me badly.

Following Tesoro on twitter!

follow.png

-Per aspera ad astra- 

I am the master of my fate/

I am the captain of my soul

currently using tt esports poseidon z kailh switch

. well . i need a new keyboard because some of my keyboard keys are not working properly and i cant buy one coz i dont have money . student problems :(

I'm using a very old Fujitsu membrane Keyboard, and I would really appreciate to be able to press more than two keys while gaming and have a really nice mechanical keyboard with a clean look like the tesoro gram

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

This one please. :D

I'm currently using Logitech G19, which is a membrane keyboard. I would like to try a mechanical keyboard, as I heard a lot about them.

Currently using the Tesoro Excalibur Spectrum, would love to see how it compares with the one I'm using :)

Using a ducky keyboard. But some LED would be nice! Twitter @Haofann :D

I am using my beloved CM Storm Quickfire Rapid Stealth, which is the best, but recently a friend of mine got a PC and he can't afford a good keyboard. He has a Microsoft Wired 200 and he already has problems with it. I wish I could get him that as a gift.

- My Music -

I need to replace my 5 year old rubber dome A4 Tech Keyboard KRS-83. Good luck to everyone!

Using a logitech k120 here, I have always dreamed about having a keyboard that light up!! 

Currently using an EBLUE Polygon Gaming Keyboard. Would be really nice to upgrade to something good.

I am using an old DELL keyboard to play my triple AAA titles the best thing by getting a new one would be: 1. have a unique gaming experience while looking at the lighting and 2. Will feel much more alive to me through the keys I press which are brand new. There are probably more reasons but these are my main ones. the key word is: Admiration. 

I have a simple membrane keyboard. It never really disappointed me but man, it's dull looking and nothing impressive. It's a nice little thing but I believe I can get a much nicer typing/gaming experience with a little upgrade ;)

Might I mention, that keyboard looks really nice!

I am using a sketchy cheap membrane keyboard Google search doesn't even show any image of it. I have never touched a mechanical keyboard before and never had any extra allowance to own one. Multiple keys has been broken off this keyboard as well.

Potato computer, potato computer, potato.

I've been using the dell generic keyboard and have never used a better one so i hope i could win this and have a better experience typing xD

I am using a Steelseries Apex keyboard, but i like to use a mechanical instead of a rubber dome keyboard ;)

Perrix PX-1100, I'd like a new one as several of my keys either don't work or are difficult to get working such as the delete key. It also only has 3 colours to choose from- the worst crime of them all.

Using my old razer deathstalker since I love thin keyboards, but due to it being a membrane I need this one to make the transition to mechanical ones!

Not all those who wander are lost.

CM Storm Devastator. Got it with the mouse combo. Mouse gave out already. Keyboard is pretty meh. 

Running a Dell Kb212, no light up keys and definitely not idea for gaming. 

I currently already use a Tesoro Durandal G1N - which is awesome - but it's not RGB. The GRAM Spectrum would fit perfectly into my RGB setup! ;) 

who cares...

Currently rocking a steady 8 year old G15 :D It is big, lean and kind of worn out. In a desperate need of an update.

Current:  [Cpu: 6800k 3,9Ghz] [MB: Asrock X99M extreme4] [Cpu cooler: Corsair h110i] [Ram: 16gb 3000Mhz CL15 Vengeance]

[Case: Phanteks Evolv mATX] [PSU: 750w Corsair Rmx] [GPU: EVGA 1080 SC] 

Oldie: [Cpu: 4670k 4,5Ghz] [MB: Asus Z87 Deluxe] [Cpu cooler: Rajintek Pallas] [Ram: 16gb 1600Mhz CL9 HyperX]

[Case: Fractal Design R4] [PSU: 750w Corsair CX] [GPU: Gigabyte 7970 Ghz edition] 

I have a GIGABYTE Aivia K8100 at the moment and even though it has lighting and capacitive media buttons it feels like a low budget keyboard, the paintings came off from the buttons, it sometimes turn up or mute the volume by itself whitch is very annoying. + i would really like a mechanical keyboard, i just can't afford it to myself because they are very expensive for my wallet.