Can i install aio watercooler?

Hi since i upgraded my cpu from 4300 to 8350 my pc hot become quite hot. I did buy aftermarket cooler for the new cpu but it was just too weak for it, even on stock clocks. So i decided to return that shait back to the store and get aio water cooler. Now my case (bitfenxi neos) doesnt support any radiators, but it has that 120mm fan slot that i heard you can mount the radiator from. Would be nice to just confirm that and also theres these 2 holes in the case with rubber stuff in it that looks like its maid for water cooling pipes to go trought. anyone with the case or similiar holes knows what they are exactly for?

''Daddy CumTits 2.0'' (pc):

CPU - Intel i7 8700k

GPU - Asus Strix 1080 8gb

RAM - 2x8gb Corsair Vengance 

MOBO - Asus Prime Z370-p

PSU - Corsair RM750x

7 minutes ago, Flavortown2k16 said:

Hi since i upgraded my cpu from 4300 to 8350 my pc hot become quite hot. I did buy aftermarket cooler for the new cpu but it was just too weak for it, even on stock clocks. So i decided to return that shait back to the store and get aio water cooler. Now my case (bitfenxi neos) doesnt support any radiators, but it has that 120mm fan slot that i heard you can mount the radiator from. Would be nice to just confirm that and also theres these 2 holes in the case with rubber stuff in it that looks like its maid for water cooling pipes to go trought. anyone with the case or similiar holes knows what they are exactly for?

what aio it is?

BitFenix-Neos-Left-side-Open.jpg

regarding to this pciture, i think you could mount a 120mm aio in the back. A 120mm aio isnt good anyways. i would go with a beafy air cooler, since its less expensive and performs similar or better to an 120 aio.

Your case fits up to 160mm air cooler, so you can choose a beefy cooler. Something like a nh-d14 or a cyorig h7

That "rubber stuff" holes are for external watercooling. Something like an external radiator + pump combo. These are pretty outdated, havent seen one for ages.

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Tablet "Buddy":                 Trekstor Wintron 10.1|

The neos lists that it supports 120mm all in ones like the Corsair H55 and H80 but the motherboard could cause clearance issues if its too beefy. But with any normal mobos the 120mm rad should fit in the back.

2 minutes ago, MadG4mer said:

what aio it is?

thermal lake 3,0 performer was one i was looking at.

and @Rodniz I have hyper 103 and its really close to the top with fitting but im returing that one to the store so thats why im getting aio

CPU - Intel i7 8700k

MOBO - Asus Prime Z370-p

PSU - Corsair RM750x

3 minutes ago, MadG4mer said:

The neos lists that it supports 120mm all in ones like the Corsair H55 and H80 but the motherboard could cause clearance issues if its too beefy. But with any normal mobos the 120mm rad should fit in the back.

I could have ordered h75 but it has 2 fans so i ordered one with just 2 fan justincase

CPU - Intel i7 8700k

MOBO - Asus Prime Z370-p

PSU - Corsair RM750x

6 minutes ago, Flavortown2k16 said:

similiar but with 1 fan.

its the same (2 fans dont include anyway) and the pcpartpicker lists it as compatible but you can test and return if it doesnt fit in most of cases (not talking about pc case this time)

4 minutes ago, MadG4mer said:

its the same (2 fans dont include anyway) and the pcpartpicker lists it as compatible but you can test and return if it doesnt fit in most of cases (not talking about pc case this time)

Good to hear. Do you think it would make big difrence on pushing the air from the case to from outside the case? I have the fan that was included pushing air in from front atm tru filters so there should be some what cooler air in side that normal to takeita from

CPU - Intel i7 8700k

MOBO - Asus Prime Z370-p

PSU - Corsair RM750x

11 minutes ago, Flavortown2k16 said:

Good to hear. Do you think it would make big difrence on pushing the air from the case to from outside the case? I have the fan that was included pushing air in from front atm tru filters so there should be some what cooler air in side that normal to takeita from

I have no idea and Im trying to research that as much as possible before my pc parts appear to my front door :D