suggest me an AIO watercooler for 4790k

i'm planning a gaming build and i want to water cool the CPU which will be i7 4790k and the case will (probably) be corsair graphite 730T
so i'm thinking of coolermaster neptune 240M or 280L (whichever i'll be capable of buying)
so generally is the neptune 280L good enough to cool an overclocked i7 4790k?
do you have any other AIO cooler in mind that would perform better even if it it was an air cooler?
and before anyone ask why i'm not going skylake, i'm gonna make a thread about that in components later on :D 

I use the Corsair H100i v2 (240MM AIO) on my 6700k in a case with not all that amazing airflow. 4.6 GHz @1.4v overclock, stress tests top out at 80-85ish. Thats also with non stock fans for quieter operation, at the cost of fan speed. (about 1450 RPM) so its cooling is pretty solid. Any reason you're not considering the Corsair H100i v2 or H115i? (240 and 280 variants) for your corsair case?

8 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

I use the Corsair H100i v2 (240MM AIO) on my 6700k in a case with not all that amazing airflow. 4.6 GHz @1.4v overclock, stress tests top out at 80-85ish. Thats also with non stock fans for quieter operation, at the cost of fan speed. (about 1450 RPM) so its cooling is pretty solid. Any reason you're not considering the Corsair H100i v2 or H115i? (240 and 280 variants) for your corsair case?

what's the difference between the H100i and the v2 version?
i think the reason of me not considering corsair is that i cant easily find their products in my country
there's alot of different corsair dual fan rads available in my country but i think some of them are old versions maybe? here they are
Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance
Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 Extreme Performance

Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX Extreme Performance

Corsair Hydro Series H105 240mm Extreme Performance

i have no idea which is better and why and are any of them bettter/worse than the neptune?

Well, the corsair 240 has several variations in Chronological release order they are as follows:

H100

H105
H100i
H100i GTX
H100i V2.

They are all essentially the same. The H100 (as far as i know) was the first release of Corsair 240 rad lineup. With each rendition they make improvements. Better pump heads, more secure tubing, electronic rather than manual pump control. Starting with the units that have "i" in their name they also have the "Corsair Link" technology which allows you to connect the pump head to a USB 2.0 port on your motherboard in order to monitor and control various things like fan and pump speed in your OS with the appropriate software. There is a similar naming scheme for the Corsair 280 rads as well. The most current versions are the H100i V2 (240) and the H115i (280). These come with the best looking Pump blocks (imo) and the sturdiest tube connections. However the H100i GTX (240) and H110i (280) are extremely similar to these and would perform almost identically if you can only get these then that's fine as well.

That being said, I'm not trying to say they are the best AIO on the market by any means. Most of them are all pretty close in cooling performance if you want coolermaster or neptune, or want a EKWB predator AIO or whatever you want, then you do that. I just wanted to point out that if you're using a corsair case, you could also use a corsair AIO for brand matching if you're into that sort of thing or whatever.