Ok guys, need feedback on CM Hyper T4, the successor of the 212 Evo

natoftw

http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6864 - this is the product. It is supposed to be the successor of the Hyper 212 Evo and it got released in November, as far as I'm aware. There is ONLY one review of the thing on the internet, located here: http://dvtests.com/?p=11083

In this review the Evo DESTROYS the T4 on the OCed CPU. Is such huge difference in the temps possible ? On the OCN forums there were people who beta tested the thing and all of them seemed pretty impressed and all that, but the benchmark above tells a different story.

The main reason i'm asking you guys is that the 212 Evo is SOLD OUT everywhere in my country and the official importer of CM told me they are not planning to get new Evos. Any feedback on this air cooler would be awesome. Thanks !

So i'd take it no one has any additional info on this ?

Can't find anything conclusive on it. Seems about the same, but maybe quieter?

Looks like the T4 went back to the non-direct contact heat pipes like the old 212+. It also looks like its a slightly thinner and less dense HS. Still, that much of a performance difference might be partially due to bad contact.

What country? Can you get the 212 Plus? Same thing just one has small groves...

What country? Can you get the 212 Plus? Same thing just one has small groves...

Bulgaria. And no, there is no Hyper 212+ either, i would have snagged that, if i could. My options are Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro, Arctic Colling i30, CM Hyper t4 and CM Hyper 412S and Slim. Cheapest is the T4 @ $35 (Evo is priced around ~$40 here, when it was available) and 412 Slim is $60.