Please help in choosing the Home Theatre

Temuka

Hello, I am 28 years old, my name is Tim and I need some help in choosing parts for Home Theater

I have a room of 160 square feet, ceiling height is 13 feet, The floor is one giant carpet (except stand for tv and front speakers place)
TV is connected to PC, the use of sound:
60% of the movies / Sitcoms/ Youtube
Game 20%
20% Music

I have to say that I'm not an avid audiophile and music listening is not priority.
The choice in my city is pretty bad on receivers and speakers, unfortunately a large selection on the HT out of the box. Below I will give the list of parts,which I have in my country.

Receivers:
RX-V379
RX-V477
RX-V577
RX-V677
RX-A850
RX-A2050
RX-A3050

Here there are the speakers:

NS-333 /// NS-50F /// NS-F500 /// NS-PA40
NS-444 /// NS-P60 /// NS-F700 /// NS-P150
NS-555 /// NS-P160 /// NS-C500 /// NS-8390
NS-777 /// NS-F160 /// NS-BP182 /// NS-F150 or F51

Also this one, too:
http://www.eltax.com/en/model/222_Shine-5-pack.html

Well, from the HT out of the box are these:
Samsung-ht-e5530k
Sony-bdv-n9200w

Please help me to choose something adequate, I don't need overkill nor I have any extra audio master demands, because I can't use HT on it's 100% power ( we have a toddler at home)

Do I need any extra glamour receiver + speakers for such small room ?

P.S.This is the picture of my room, the blue box is a TV, sofa is in the middle :) ))

fceaa96495e5.jpg

GPU - R9 390 Nitro   ///   CPU - Intel 3570K   ///   RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)   ///   HDD - 3TB + 1TB / SSD - Crucial MX100 256GB 
PSU - EVGA 750 G2   ///   Case - be quiet! - Silent Base 800   ///   Corsair A70 Cooler

Nothing?......

GPU - R9 390 Nitro   ///   CPU - Intel 3570K   ///   RAM - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)   ///   HDD - 3TB + 1TB / SSD - Crucial MX100 256GB 
PSU - EVGA 750 G2   ///   Case - be quiet! - Silent Base 800   ///   Corsair A70 Cooler

You say your not an audiophile. Have you look at sound bars? They dont sound bad it most cases. And I know Vizio has some 5.1 options out there. If it were me I would just invest in a sound bar. Thats mostly because I watch videos and movies on my PC through my PC Headset so I dont have high standards for sound. However sound bars are easy to setup. Most if not all will have wireless sub's. 

Unfortunately I dont keep up on receivers and whos the king in the Audio market. I can tell you my parents have a 20 year old Pioneer receiver that still works, just a little issue with the power button. However Im not sure who the players are and where they sit in the grand scheme of things. To me a receiver is more for the guy who is really really in to sports or really really in to movies on the big screen TV. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.