Do you know any online jobs?

Mariius

I was getting the sense that you were in a desperate need for money that you need quickly, so I was just wondering why you were strictly looking for online jobs.

And why do you think it is that easy becoming a garbage man? There are plenty of people who do this job and it definitely would not be easy to become a garbage man just like that. And I don't want to be rude or something, but I believe that it would be the best idea to read fully about what people are talking about and then post something. Again, not being rude, just my opinion :)

And why do you think it is that easy becoming a garbage man? There are plenty of people who do this job and it definitely would not be easy to become a garbage man just like that. And I don't want to be rude or something, but I believe that it would be the best idea to read fully about what people are talking about and then post something. Again, not being rude, just my opinion :)

Oh that? That was just sarcasm that was uncalled for. ;)

Really java in uni? Im doing java in grade 11 and its optional for grade 10's

Don't expect it to be even close to what you learn in uni. Usually in uni whenever you learn a new language you are taught the basics during the first 3 classes, which is what you'd learn in your entire java course, and the rest of the semester you learn a very specific application/feature. Basically each class teaches you separate part of programming and they just pick a random language like java so you're forced to learn it.