Work In Progress

ElegantMess

I have been working on this computer for a little bit now and have put a bit of time getting everything right. Personally the custom sound activated LED's that I modded for the case came out SO much better than I expected, and give a really unique look to a popular case. I'm open to suggestions on where to go now, I would have water cooled my GTX 680 but it's a non-reference card so for now that's a no go. But please feel free to let me know what you guys think and any suggestions. Also, I'll put a link in for my youtube and see if it works so you guys can take a look at it and see how the LED's work in action!

Corsair 600t Case

AsRock Fata1ity Pro 990FX AM3+ Motherboard

AMD FX-8120 (4.7Ghz @ 1.4375V)

MSi GeFroce GTX 680 4Gb. OC Edition

120Gb. Intel 520 Cherryville SSD

750 WD 7200rpm HDD

2Tb. WD 7200rpm HDD

XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Extreme Water Cooler

-(UV Blue Reactive Tubing)

-(Monsoone Chrome Compression Fittings)

Custom Sound Activated LED's (NOT Cold Cathode)http://youtu.be/XPzYlxI6W38

Looks like a nice setup. What are you looking to do with this system?

I'm so jelly that i could put Smuckers out of business.

Very nice build man, and I'm VERY impressed with the LEDs.

Thank you very much, put quite a few hours into this PC and thus far I'm very happy with how everything has turned out. I am think in the next few months of updating CPU and Motherboard to an i7. Not too sure yet I'm going to go with yet, the new Haswell series that is coming out doesn't seem like that it will suite my needs. May go with an IvyBridge instead because there is no need for me to get a CPU with integrated graphics. As for the motherboard, I have NO idea where I'm going with that. So many options and manufacturers that it's hard to choose now a days, I'm by no means a rich person, but I don't do much else besides work and play with my PC so that helps when it comes to saving money :) Any suggestions and/or comments on personal experience is always appreciated. I updated my profile with a few pics and videos so feel free to check them out and let me know what you think.

Impressive. My approval hath been gained; +1 bro.

That water cooling with those LEDs...

Thank you, I do appreciate it. As you can tell I've put some long hours into this RIG and it's nice to see people appreciate it. So thank you again :-)

I love how you utilized the 600T. I've seen other people watercool their 600T but it was always messy on the outside with external radiators. I like what you did with the side panel as well. Great work man! Keep at it.

Thanks, I know that this is a popular case because of it's large size as a mid-tower case and the white makes it stand out. But to make it stand out from the rest and personalize it as my own, was what I was looking for. This case has SO much potential to do so many different things that it made it easy for me to come up with ideas on where to go with it. So any suggestions on what you guys think and the next steps to be taken are greatly appreciated. Thank you again :)