Whats the difference between these mother boards

For $20 I'd get the m.2 support even if I didn't plan to use it right away. It's a cool way to make boot drive

The first one has a bigger south bridge heatsink (Not that that makes any difference if your not using 2 videocards and all other 1x lanes).
It has M.2 As @Sanderman135 already staded, has more capacitors for overclocking and has onboard HDMI in case you want to use that over onboard DVI-D

2 minutes ago, tv15dsi said:

The first one has a bigger south bridge heatsink (Not that that makes any difference if your not using 2 videocards and all other 1x lanes).
It has M.2 As @Sanderman135 already staded, has more capacitors for overclocking and has onboard HDMI in case you want to use that over onboard DVI-D

so would that make the over clock more succsesfull ?

Just now, potatoproduction said:

so would that make the over clock more succsesfull ?

No, the overclock still depends on the 'lucky lot' of cpu's. If you get a good overclocking unit then but the cpu in your case requires much voltage then yes, the capacitors allow you to have higher voltage without breaking the board.

9 minutes ago, Sanderman135 said:

The first board supports m.2 and sata express, while the second one doesn't

5 minutes ago, DaltonM said:

For $20 I'd get the m.2 support even if I didn't plan to use it right away. It's a cool way to make boot drive

Just for clarification, by support they are talking about connectors.  The more expensive board has sATA express and M.2 inputs, though both boards will work with M.2 or sATA express via PCIe.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

19 minutes ago, tv15dsi said:

No, the overclock still depends on the 'lucky lot' of cpu's. If you get a good overclocking unit then but the cpu in your case requires much voltage then yes, the capacitors allow you to have higher voltage without breaking the board.

True about the CPU lottery, but the overclock is not entirely dependent on the CPU (though it is mostly).  Different boards with different VRM and Chipset cooling will offer different OC results.

Sorry missed your first post @tv15dsi

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -