Help me find an old thread I commented in?

Alir

I commented in a thread some time back regarding burning an iso for Windows to a USB in Linux. I cannot find it in the "see my activity" area.

I have to say, I preferred the forum as it was before. Especially the "My Content" area. All threads that you had commented in were listed, thread by thread, as opposed to one listing for every time you comment. When you leave many comments, it becomes impossible to find the thread you're after.

Is there something I am not aware of? Some easy way for me to find the thread? Note: I'm pretty sure it was someone else who started the thread.

4 minutes ago, Alir said:

if you remember exactly what did you type (a sentence or few words) then you can use the search function of this forum at top right :D 

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

5 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

You can view a list of topics that you have posted in at https://linustechtips.com/main/discover/content-posted/?view=condensed. It is quite slow though, but unfortunately there's nothing we can do about that at the moment.

Damn that's perfect. Just what I need! Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

if you remember exactly what did you type (a sentence or few words) then you can use the search function of this forum at top right :D 

Tried it but I was guessing the titles in the dark so my search found nothing. lol

4 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

You mean this thread? 

Do you have any bloody idea how amazing you are?

Thank you.

Just now, Alir said:

Do you have any bloody idea how amazing you are?

Thank you.

I see the refinement of my Google searching skills is paying off xD

Searched "linustechtips Alir ISO linux" and got a few results. That one seemed most relevant. 

22 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

I see the refinement of my Google searching skills is paying off xD

Searched "linustechtips Alir ISO linux" and got a few results. That one seemed most relevant. 

lol I actually saw the thread when searching through See my Activity. There were just so many that I ended up overlooking this thread.