G-force 362.00 update- no display NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE!

Item- GTX 760 OC 4gb 
OS- Win7 UltX64

Mobo-MSI Xpower II Big Bang

Issue- apon restart no display only darkness. can hear the windows load up sound but cant see anything.
I can see the bios screen.
only way i can use the pc- move card down a slot(cant re-used a previously used slot)

Card and mobo are not dead. otherwise i wouldn't be using them now. 

The story- i was using my computer one night then suddenly my pc crashed (program fked my system) so i tried to do as much as i could which was not much ended up just getting a iso onto a usb for a boot usb and copying my files over to another hard drive... Phew~ 

reformatted my ssd the os was running on and had issues with installation. dam shitty iso ,anyway got it to run n all then i updated the driver in the windows update store

nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0, Other hardware - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760

Download size: 294.2 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Optional

nVidia Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0, Other hardware software update released in November, 2015

More information: 
http://sysdev.microsoft.com/support/default.aspx

Help and Support: 
http://support.microsoft.com/select/?target=hub

copied n pasted from winupdate 

restarted it n got the mysterious no-display issue, went into repair n brought it back a little bit from system restore point. issue resolved. tried doing it with the ge-force experience one..... and i get the same issue.... still cant fully use the card

Any ideas guys? i have 1 or two more pci-e ports i can plug the sucker back into.

Ok for all that are having Issues with the new drivers here is My fix :

Steps: After hrs of trying i did this Thank God this worked. my god.

1.Turn of the PC completely and take out all gpu's

2.plug in the HDMI cable to MB or use a VGA if ya have to (this will get you into windows.

3.Uninstall that Crap Driver (364.47)

4.Download (362.00) Save this to Desktop leave it there

5.If you can't get into windows try safe mode For win 10 leave the cards in let it go to Trouble shoot - Advanced Options - Startup Settings - then press restart - then press F5 (this option will let you have internet/networking)

6. once in windows and yes it will work (Hopefully) Get this little tool of joy Display Driver Uninstall from Guru3d.com Select the last version on the list .

7. DL this to desktop

8.Run it - extract it to Desktop ,then use Recommended ,i think it was high lighted in orange press it then it will remove that crap driver.

9.turn the pc of

10. put the Gpu's Back in .

11.turn on PC.

12.Install Driver (362.00)

Now things should be back to normal ,this worked for me Now Save that Program incase this crap ever happens again. Best of luck Every 1

My god i want to swear so bad but i won't Don't use system restore unless you have to & if all fails remember to save all you stuff and do a drive and re-install win-10 .

I hope this does not have to be the case .Good luck every 1 .

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Runnin win 7 and my mobo has no display ports xD here is a link to her.

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/Big-Bang-XPower-II.html#hero-overview

I'v read on another post something about flash bios being the issue but i don't believe it is. to me it seems os related. I'll try that out aswell. thanks! Open to all ideas, I want to get as many as i can so i'v got a list of things i can try before it dies on me :P

Wow not even vga output see in you're situation i hope you have a drive with evey thing backed up.

see if you can at least get into safe mode with networking turned on in thee option i stated. then DL that utility ,if you can do what i just said you are gold.

best of luck ,wow no HDMI port out on a MB's  IO . that's a new 1 for even me.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

xD yeah man. she's a big board to. happily i can say all of my data is backed up on a portable hdd.

I had to deal with this yesterday. It was a nightmare!>:(

I don't have onboard graphics (X99 5820k) and I could NOT figure out how to get into safe mode on my Gigabyte X99-UD3P board so....

I kept restarting the PC and then randomly got a message about Windows not being shut down properly and from that menu was able to find a System restore option and rolled it back to before the shit driver was installed. All good now. :)