Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the Keyboard. Ive been using a Razer Black Widow Ultimate for around 5 years now, Keycaps are almost all worn away, and i've managed to wear out a few switches to the non-functioning point. 

I want a mechanical keyboard for play game . Now, I play with my laptop ASUS K46c . Some keys already broke . I want a mechanical keyboard in my life . Thank you .

Sagitta Spectrum mouse because of reasons

The keyboard , its sick

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Hello! I would like to be soo lucky as to win the tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard because my wirless logitech has run its course and is very old and failing. Aside from that i was hoping to not spend money on a new keyboard because i just got married! So a new mechanical keyboard would be great! Thank you linus! 

I want the Keyboard cause my laptop keyboard is bad for gaming =P also some keys are starting to die :(

:D

I'd love to win an Excalibur v2 keyboard, always wanted to try gaming with one. Im told the feel of those keys they use are really nice for games with a load of different keybindings, helps your fingers not wander around.

would like the keyboard, then made an unboxing vid.

cause its has been a while since the last time LTT review/unboxing keyboard :D 

I would like the mouse, I've been working with an dell mouse that came with an old computer my family bought. I've been looking for an upgrade for a long time due to frequent cramping and uncomfort of my hand trying to work with my small hand on a large mouse.

I'd like the Tesoro  Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I want to upgrade from my genius mouse :D

Hopefully I can win one of the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because my keyboard has become ancient right now. Using it from 2008 T_T 

Thanks for the chance, Linustechtips team ^_^

I'd like to win the keyboard because I am still using an original Logitech G15 with the flippy LCD screen and a broken backlight. :(

I would want to win the keyboard because, the keyboard I have now is starting to fall apart. And as a many of the young people in Canada now, I don't have a job to be able to buy my wants.

KEYBOARD PLEASE. I've been using a rubber dome keyboard and would like an upgrade.

The mouse because while saving up for a Logitech G502, this giveaway came along and blessed me, so I can spend my pennies elsewhere.

Hey guys and team tour vids are amazing, through and highly informative, I have been doing builds since I was a child and I got out of it for a few years and wasn't staying on top of the digital trends in GPUs, cpus, etc. Your videos got me going again and took away any hesitation I have towards creative builds. I have for several years been offering free computer repair to unemployed or in need locals to help them get back to work. I have been working with this mouse for many setups and years and it is still kicking, I have drooled over the mice you have been showing. My Twitter is @crimsons_voice. Thank k you for rocking and please side note bring back the series about products that are terrible with your bro. Have a great day! From here in South Florida!

-Cameron

IMG_20160304_152224.jpg

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Would like the back lit keyboard, never tried one before

the mouse as I'm sick of gaming with a cheep cordless mouse and my grandson is cute

12805644_10153536398502523_252543191038715823_n.jpg

I would love to win the keyboard because my current keyboard is just some generic cheap one

Y U NO PICTURES

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻---

(not even emoticons ?)

I would like to win the mouse because right now I'm using a Logitech marathon mouse. Having a nice mouse would be something new for me

Keyboard because I absolutely can't stand using this cheap membrane keyboard and would LOVE a fully fledged mechanical one c:

I could use the keyboard because I'm using a stupid excuse of a Dell keyboard and a small Logitech mobile mouse for games.

The keyboard because I'm a huge fan of Tesoro but can't afford a fancy keyboard. I've been typing on an old dell keyboard that I got for free for 10 years.