Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I want the keyboard because the tab key gets stuck on my current one and the only way I can fix it is by unplugging my keyboard and then plugging it back in.

I would absolutely love that mouse. I'm currently using an old mouse from about 6-7 years ago that I'm too embarrassed to mention by name. :$ It definitely find a new and loving home on my desk! :D

Would love to win the keyboard because I am using an old Dell membrane keyboard  and have been looking for an upgrade for a while now :D

The mouse just because i'm using a really crappy one!

Mouse please :D I have always wanted a gaming mouse but never had the money left for it.

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard if i win, because the design of onboard memory is pretty handy. I can program the macro keys to run the pre-defined programmes without the need of installing any prior software. The lighting effect can be set freely, which is really great, i would love to see the "trigger" effect of this keyboard.

Intel i7-4790 Palit GTX 1060 Dual Fan MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Kingstone 8GB * 2 DDR3 1600MHz WD Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO 250GB FSP AU-1000 CoolerMaster Hyper 212X CoolerMaster HAF 912 Advanced LG 23" IPS 1080p Logitech G710+ Brown A4tech XL-747H Logitech LS21 2.1 channel speaker Audio-technica M50xDG Headphone Windows 10 Pro x64

I want to win the mouse because I need a good mouse like this one!

Why?

I have never owned a decent keyboard in my life, let alone a good mechanical one. Admittedly I do not have a rig either, but a notebook. I'd certainly enjoy this to be a first.

Why not have the cool Tesoro Excalibur v2 Keyboard... i can really use that..

i would like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard  because i would like to use a mechanical keyboard in my life once, can't afford one as they are very expensive where i live, thanks :D

I'd love to have both... But if forced choose one, I'll go for the mouse(cause my mouse is crappy as much as much as my keyboard) 

17 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love the keyboard because (first world pain) my current work keyboard has a media key instead of a Windows key on the left side and the enter button is double height, a horrible layout. 

I would probably get the keyboard, as I do a lot of writing, and my current keyboard is a membrane keyboard. I really feel like those cherry bx brown would save my fingers, a lot of stress xD

Would love to win the keyboard as i currently have an old cherry blue one that A) barely works now and B) peoople in my house keep complaining about the noise and i simply dontnhave the money to purchase a new one yet :)

The keyboard because i have a really old one.

the sagitta spectrum because the $4 mouse from micro center is the worst thing i've ever used

I would love the keyboard, as you can clearly see mines broken..... *cough*

I would like a new keyboard because mine is broken :(

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

I would like the Excalibur keyboard, I think my 7 year old Logitech Rubberdome needs an upgrade.

I would like the keyboard because every aspect of my rig has been upgraded except the keyboard. Been using this stock Acer rubber dome keyboard that I got with a pre-built years ago.

I'd like the keyboard so I can finally use something better than my laptop keyboard.