projector

I want to get a projector for my bedroom and I can't choose which one. I have a 5m bedroom and I don't want the screen to be too big since I'm only sitting 4 metres away from it. It has to have an output that is able to connect to a speaker setup. Also size does matter since I am not placing it on a coffee table but rather in one of my bookshelf that is only about 20inches long so nothing too huge. Plz help :) 

how about the one linus used in his board room in his office when they moved into it (cant remember what it was called)

@Sham_gabz

You have a lot of options, but it depends a lot on the budget and do you want actually want from the projector (a bright image, or a higher resolution and so on). For a low-cost (if I can call it low cost) I recommend the Optoma HD141X. It's a full HD projector that can project a pretty good image. Of course, if you can invest more you have options like BenQ W1070 and for over 1200$ many other options. Anyway, consider to invest in a good projector screen, that will make a huge difference.

how far is book shelf from the wall you want tv on is it strait on.  I would go for a normal tv if you dont want really big.  Projectors are nice in some situations but not all the time.  With prices of TV's just buy a tv and mount it to wall.  Look for a mount so it sticks up from foot of bed