Query for Razer afficianados

Go to solution Solved by Josephdalepi,

blackwidow chroma

kraken 7.1 chroma

firefly mouse pad

diamondback collectors edition

My intention was to seriously look at waiting for the Razer Blade 2016 (assuming end of Q1 announcement) with it's potential for the USB3.1c 40Gb TB connectors, when I noticed in the current 2015 product page, a special going on " Enter CHROMAGAMING at checkout to receive the Ultimate Razer Chroma setup worth over US$400 "

Nowhere can I find via google or other searches any links as to what products make up the "CHROMAGAMING" package, from which to then look at individual product information; to help decide if I want to punch an early purchase on the current 2015 laptop.  Has anyone bought, or knows of, this package and the contents thereof?

I am guessing its keyboard/mouse/headset -- but, if so, which?  or if not, what?

Cheers, thanks.

Ian

I'd guess a deathadder chroma, Blackwidow chroma and a Kraken Chroma

. Not sure though

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Just now, Josephdalepi said:

blackwidow chroma

kraken 7.1 chroma

firefly mouse pad

diamondback collectors edition

cheers; thanks!

Just now, OldFart said:

yeah - that URL didn't list the contents of the offer package.  Looks like Josephdalepi answered it though; thanks for the quick replies!!

What I gathered from it is that You get $400 dollars to spend on Chroma Stuff you want?

See my Build here!

Just now, IAcKI said:

What I gathered from it is that You get $400 dollars to spend on Chroma Stuff you want?

nope

specific stuff i posted

nope

specific stuff i posted

Sorry yeah I'm getting confused. I always forget the Black Widow is a Keyboard (Even thought I have one) ahah.

I was wondering why there were two Mice.

See my Build here!

Just now, IAcKI said:

Sorry yeah I'm getting confused. I always forget the Black Widow is a Keyboard (Even thought I have one) ahah.

I was wondering why there were two Mice.

thats beautiful

thats beautiful

thats beautiful

??

See my Build here!

Now... given I use a crappy keyboard, old dell mouse and my deathadder 5.1 is giving up the ghost, do I think it's a good enough a deal to pull the trigger on a 2015 blade now; or wait for the 2016 model (if they announce in March as has been done in previous years...)  

oh... the desire to burn a hole in my wallet is strong today....

Just now, OldFart said:

Now... given I use a crappy keyboard, old dell mouse and my deathadder 5.1 is giving up the ghost, do I think it's a good enough a deal to pull the trigger on a 2015 blade now; or wait for the 2016 model (if they announce in March as has been done in previous years...)  

oh... the desire to burn a hole in my wallet is strong today....

id say go for it

razer peripherals kick ass 

and i personally love the look

*grumble*  and today I see Razer has refurbs of the existing 2015 blade multi-touch panel 256G for 1799....  they are making this tough to resist :)