What is this fan controller?

Mr.Foxxy

Hey everyone, 

I have been piecing together my little build and am looking for one of the final components (a fan controller)

Bellow is a picture of the fan controller. Would really like to know what the name of it is and if anyone knows where to get one. 

post-36837-0-01926100-1378558498_thumb.j

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

maybe this
http://www.amazon.com/Channel-Temperature-Display-Cooling-Controller/dp/B00C5ZV7FA/ref=sr_1_15?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1378558711&sr=1-15&keywords=lcd+fan+controller

hard to tell

where did you get the pic from? and can you post another pic showing more of it possibly?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Scythe Kaze Master Pro Ace

http://www.scythe-eu.com/en/products/pc-accessory/kaze-master-pro-ace.html

d_23362.jpg

Can't find anywhere in Australia that has the Pro Ace (KM04-BK) But you can get the Kaze Master Pro (KM03-BK) from these places: http://www.staticice.com.au/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=scythe+kaze+master+pro&spos=3

The Kaze Master Pro is the same controller with a different bezel

***EDITED: Original reply was the Kaze Master (Non pro), the picture the OP posted is the Ace.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

Sorry had to edit my original reply cause I remembered they had the Pro Ace model and the bezel on the Pro wasn't the same.

The Kaze Master Pro is much easier to find in Australia

Thanks Justin that helped a lot! also thanks everyone else!  

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

I had this fan controller a while back, great fan controller would highly recommend!