Leaving one GPU Folding 24/7 and the other only when idle?

Is there anyway I can set up the F@H Client to let my second 770 fold whenever my PC is on and the other to only fold when my PC has been idle for x minutes?

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

I don't think you can do that. Still, you can manually pause and unpause one of the cards, if you want.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I don't think you can do that. Still, you can manually pause and unpause one of the cards, if you want.

Couldn't he just have two clients running? One set to fold on gpu 1 all the time and the other gpu 2 at idle?

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

LTT Forum Beginners Guide

Couldn't he just have two clients running? One set to fold on gpu 1 all the time and the other gpu 2 at idle?

I don't know but i think you can only have 1 client at a time

A10-7800 | GTX 750 Ti | 8GB DDR3

Folding Stats

Ya, I am not sure how you would get a second, complete instance, of FAH running. Esp the way they interact with hardware, might screw each other up.

Unfortunately the only way to have one run and one pause, is to manually pause and resume the slot. This is what I do.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Ya, I am not sure how you would get a second, complete instance, of FAH running. Esp the way they interact with hardware, might screw each other up.

Unfortunately the only way to have one run and one pause, is to manually pause and resume the slot. This is what I do.

There should have been a flag for this, to manually set the usage settings on each gpu. 

I can't seem to find one though.. Might be slightly prone to abuse in some really far 

fetched way, overriding the gui settings. But i can't see that being a big problem.