Will i be able to get audio from my xbox one with this?

RaymondL

Desktop-CPU:Intel Core i7 6700GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITIONRAM:16GB (4x4) HyperX DDR4 2400mhzPSU:Corsair CX750HDDSSD: 1.5TB SANDISK ULTRA 2 SSD, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD 1TB BlueCase:GAMERMAX ONYXGigabyte H170M-DS3H

Laptop(MSI GS70 Stealth Pro)-CPU:Intel I7 4720HQGPU:Nvidia GTX 970MRam:8GB DDR3Storage:1TB HDD+128GB SSD

• 2 weeks later...

Possibly but wouldn't be easier to connect whatever stereo you have to your tv/monitor.

Profesional Newb

On 2016-01-24 at 10:06 PM, RaymondL said:

No.

This has HDMI OUTPUT only. It has the proprietary Wii connector as an input, and HDMI/3.5mm as output.

This will in no way help you get Audio from an Xbox, of any type.

What exactly do you want to do with your XBOX One? Do you want to plug in headphones? If so, do you have the original controllers, or the revised ones?

If original controllers, then you should purchase the XBOX One Stereo Headset Adapter, which gives you a 3.5mm output. If you have the new controllers, they have 3.5mm outputs built into them.

If you want to plug in speakers, then you may want to look at some other type of adapter, such as an HDMI to 3.5mm breakout adapter, or XBOX One compatible USB speakers, or something along those lines.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)