Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would love a Kiro or a Kova because i am using a 4-5 year old 300 dpi standard dell mouse while trying to play CS:GO (its not easy)

I'd like the Kova because I'm getting ready to build my first PC (super pumped) and I need basically everything.

Rocca Kova ! Thanks for the great content good luck to everyone in the giveaway.

I'd love to win the Kova, not many mice out there with extra buttons near M1/M2 that don't require you to bend your fingers in weird ways.

Kiro looks purrdy

55A-Allfate: CPU: i5-4690k, RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600mhz, Mobo: z97 sli krait edition, Case: Zalman Z9 Neo white, PSU: Rosewill Hive 750

I have looked at these mice before, wouldn't mind either one for my FPS games!

That Kova white looks really nice, i now have a shitty wireless logitech mouse and i would love this one!

I would like a Kova as my mouse is a 16 yr old mouse that desperately needs changing (picture incoming) I've replaced the insides as I haven't found one worth swapping it for and the mice at work have given me RSI which I don't get from the my mouse.

But they are all nice so I'd take anything

I would love the kova, why is because im looking for a mouse with better macro button placements than my current mouse

I'd like any of them really, since I've never had a mouse with these features( in my country a mouse like that would cost something like 400 bucks), but if had to choose I'd choose the KOVA.

Awesome, Roccat youre the best! They both seem really nice, but I would love to tryout the Kova. Good luck to everyone!

Would love the Kiro to substitute in for my Logitech G600 which becomes unwieldy when not playing Arma (Got it for Arma). 

CPU: i7-7700K | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080 Super | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Motherboard: MSI M5 Gaming | SSDs: 1TB Samsung 970 Evo + 1TB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Kingston SSDNow + 500GB SK hynix SL308 500GB  | HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB 

I want the Kiro! It would be extra useful for me and my video editing. THX Linus Media group and Roccat for this giveaway

white kova, sure it will match my clean setup in my room

i really like the kiro, it looks simple but really beautiful which is what my setup really needs now!

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w 

I would love to get the kova!!!!  I have been using a $15 logitech mouse and would love to game/design with a kova mouse.

I prefer Kova black edition, as I prefer function over design. Although I think Kova looks better as well.

That Kova would be so nice. I'm a lefty and this would be a big upgrade from my old logitech mx610  ;)

Kova, because of its more buttons, and nicer scrollwheel.

A Kiro would be very cool to have.

Primary PC-

CPU: Intel i7-6800k @ 4.2-4.4Ghz   CPU COOLER: Bequiet Dark Rock Pro 4   MOBO: MSI X99A SLI Plus   RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX quad-channel DDR4-2800  GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX   PSU: Corsair RM1000i   CASE: Corsair 750D Obsidian   SSDs: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo + 256GB Samsung 850 Pro   HDDs: Toshiba 3TB + Seagate 1TB   Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HUC 27" 2560x1440 (165Hz G-Sync)  +  LG 29UM57 29" 2560x1080   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Album

Other Systems:

Spoiler

Home HTPC/NAS-

CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4Ghz  MOBO: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3   RAM: 16GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 760 OC   PSU: Rosewill 750W   CASE: Antec Gaming One   SSD: 120GB PNY CS1311   HDDs: WD Red 3TB + WD 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200 -or- Steam Link to Vizio M43C1 43" 4K TV  OS: Windows 10 Pro

Offsite NAS/VM Server-

CPU: 2x Xeon E5645 (12-core)  Model: Dell PowerEdge T610  RAM: 16GB DDR3-1333  PSUs: 2x 570W  SSDs: 8GB Kingston Boot FD + 32GB Sandisk Cache SSD   HDDs: WD Red 4TB + Seagate 2TB + Seagate 320GB   OS: FreeNAS 11+

Laptop-

CPU: Intel i7-3520M   Model: Dell Latitude E6530   RAM: 8GB dual-channel DDR3-1600  GPU: Nvidia NVS 5200M   SSD: 240GB TeamGroup L5   HDD: WD Black 320GB   Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2693HM 26" 1920x1200   OS: Windows 10 Pro

Having issues with a Corsair AIO? Possible fix here:

Spoiler

Are you getting weird fan behavior, speed fluctuations, and/or other issues with Link?

Are you running AIDA64, HWinfo, CAM, or HWmonitor? (ASUS suite & other monitoring software often have the same issue.)

Corsair Link has problems with some monitoring software so you may have to change some settings to get them to work smoothly.

-For AIDA64: First make sure you have the newest update installed, then, go to Preferences>Stability and make sure the "Corsair Link sensor support" box is checked and make sure the "Asetek LC sensor support" box is UNchecked.

-For HWinfo: manually disable all monitoring of the AIO sensors/components.

-For others: Disable any monitoring of Corsair AIO sensors.

That should fix the fan issue for some Corsair AIOs (H80i GT/v2, H110i GTX/H115i, H100i GTX and others made by Asetek). The problem is bad coding in Link that fights for AIO control with other programs. You can test if this worked by setting the fan speed in Link to 100%, if it doesn't fluctuate you are set and can change the curve to whatever. If that doesn't work or you're still having other issues then you probably still have a monitoring software interfering with the AIO/Link communications, find what it is and disable it.