Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg
I choose ROCCAT Kova

The Reason is : Its awesome Looking Mice.

Man, these are two really nice mice but dat Kiro doe. This would be a huge upgrade over my $15 "gaming mouse"

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.3GHZ COOLER: Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2  MOBO: Asus Z97-E RAM: Kingston Hyper X Black 2x4GB GPU: Soon to be EVGA 1070! Case: Fractal Define S Storage:PNY 240GB SSD, 500GB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Corsair RM650x

I would love to win the Roccat Kova! I use a simple Wireless Logitech M310 and everyone I know has told me that I would benefit greatly from a wired mouse designed for video games. Thanks again to Roccat for the giveaway opportunity! 

I want the Kova, because ROCCAT is beschtäähh! :D yeah, they're awesome and i already have stuff from them and really like it, especially the software. and the design of the kova is awesome ..... 

been a fan for roccat for some years, would be  thrilling to have one :)

kova would be nice :3

I would like the Kova mouse for many reasons its one of the many brands i have been looking forward to trying and because my old gaming mouse also just died xD

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The Kova, where do I start, it's amazing reliable features, macro keys built in reliable sensors. This would be an ultimate addition to my set-up, I currently cannot afford anything better than a windows mouse, around $10 in US. Many people game on this budget build, however I am prepared to upgrade they keyboard and mouse. It would be such an amazing opportunity to win this mouse. It glimmers in the light, it's almost like it's attracting me. 8 Of these rude boys getting given away, only those who deserve it will receive such an item. I have been observing this mouse and all of it's wonderful features. This would play a major part in competitive games and also make the rest of the family begin to feel how the gaming world feels. This sleek design is an eye opener and sure opened mine. I hope the best to you all guys, have a good day. :) 

I would love that kova since I need to get my rank back at csgo ;)
And also because it looks awesome!! 

Kova Would Be Nice. I Mean Like Who Doesn't Want Free Stuff ^_^

I would love the roccat kova.

And i could realy usa a new mouse because my old one is kind of a little bit broke.

Kova Would Be Nice. Who Doesn't Want A Free Mouse  ^_^

I would enjoy the kova, it seems to have a lot of functionality and it just looks pretty!

Kova would be great, I've never had an rgb mouse and would love to have one. 

yeah so thats the plan ,i have almost everything...i just need a mouse and some oil guys.

2qunbi8.jpg

Hey getting the kova would be great. At the moment I am a student at UGA and tuition is like any others. And I can't get myself to buy a mouse since I know that money could go to food. Would really be nice!