Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The Kova would be nice to try out, cause i actually don't know which mice i should take :)

I don't actually have Twitter but I hope that doesn't immediatly rule me out for this giveaway. I'm planning on building my first gaming PC in the near future and winning an awesome new mouse would be great in keeping the cost down a bit. I like the slick design of the Kiro and don't really see any need for more buttons so I would like to enter to win the Roccat Kiro.

I want the Kova White because of its aggressive design coupled with the clean white look.

What an awesome giveaway guys! I would be epic if i won the Kova white, simply because i love the white look and it would go great with my set up. 

MAIN RIG | AMD R7 1800x @ 4.0GHz [cooled by Corsair h110i] | Zotac 1070 founders | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8gb |
| ASUS crosshair IV hero | Samsung 960 evo m.2 | Seagate 1TB + WD blue 2TB| Corsair HX750i | Phanteks evlov atx TG |
LAPTOP | HP zbook Workstation | Intel i7-4710 HQ @ 2.5GHz | 8gb ram | NVIDIA Quadro k1100m | 250gb + 250gb Crucial SSDs |

I would like to win the Kova because it is a very well made mouse, but the reason I like this one more than the other mice is the white Kova would match my setup beautifully, and currently having a dying mouse that doesn't have much longer until it fully dies, it would be great to win this amazing mouse! Thanks for a chance to win!

At this point they all look good in would just be happy to win anything.and I don't have a mouse for my laptop.

Kiro.  

Because I am using the mouse I use in my office to play CS:GO at the moment

My current mouse is more than 8 years old. A new mouse will definately benefit my gaming. I like the Kiro mouse. But i'll be estatically happy with either.

I really like the Kova black version. It really looks cool and im looking to upgrade my old Razer Abyssus mirror mouse. 

Very generous from Roccat. A Kova mouse would be nice to replace my Razer Abyssus  :) .

I could really use the Kiro mouse. Since my current mouse, a Sharkoon Fireglider (Yeah I know...) is falling apart.

The KOVA, because i alreafy have a roccat ryos keyboard and it'll be really good with easy-shift ^^

Also, i just love colour lines ;D

Roccat always makes the most amazing mice! I love the white Kova, it looks so futuristic, would fit perfectly with my white setup! 

Ooh that Kova would be nice. I can colour code the wheel to my rig and keyboard :D

I would like the Roccat Kiro as a replacement to my old worn out Kone pure that I currently have.

The White kova would be super sick, i wouldn't have to keep taking out my KoneXTD from my desktop when i need to use my laptop.

kova white because white peripherals are sexy

ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse - White would be my choice.

7000 dpi and 12 buttons sounds like a great mouse for mmo gaming paired with a large resolution monitor. The white is a plus for me since my PC is undergoing a black to white transformation. ^_^b

I would love to get the KOVA I think it would look epic with my black cm storm Stryker