Superlux 681 EVO - Black Edition ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - HyperX Cloud is dead to me

Guest Kloaked

Removable cord with the rubber thingy, velour pads, semi open design, no more exaggerated highs all are good.

I wish the headset variant had better mic tho.

Removable cord with the rubber thingy, velour pads, semi open design, no more exaggerated highs all are good.

I wish the headset variant had better mic tho.

I recommend the Zalman clip-on mic which is about $9 on Amazon. It's the best mic for the money IMO.

Great review. I might pick up a pair. They seem pretty great for the price.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Great review. I might pick up a pair. They seem pretty great for the price.

They're worth every dollah, imo. I'd buy them again if I had to.

the asus orion headset is about 50 bucks and it would break the bag ^^ but I guess it doesn't wound as good

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

They sound great, way better than my old Razer headphones, which were double the price. The leatherette ear cushions aren't really soft and comfy, but I can't expect more for the price. I've got mine for €29 from thomann and they completely worth it. Easily the best spent 30 bucks. :P

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Well written review.No faffing about with technical words and straight to the user experiences. That squarespace ad 

How deep is the ear cup btw?Do they touch your ears inside? Is it comfortable for long period use? 

Well written review.No faffing about with technical words and straight to the user experiences. That squarespace ad 

How deep is the ear cup btw?Do they touch your ears inside? Is it comfortable for long period use? 

So my ear size is pretty normal and they don't stick out to the side or anything (like Kylo Ren's dumbo ears for example).

The top of my ears have to go up into the pad a little bit so I can put the things on, which is why I mentioned I might be getting some different ear pads even though I like the velour ones that came with it. It's not uncomfortable or anything, it's just that my ears are touching either the pads or the cups (I can't tell honestly) and it gets annoying more than anything after too long.

I'm just someone who doesn't like to be touched uninvited, and since I have no control over what my ear is touching it just annoys me.

I recommend the Zalman clip-on mic which is about $9 on Amazon. It's the best mic for the money IMO.

the best mic for the money is the sony one for 20 bucks.

just you need to turn off one mic for mono recording.

TechYesCity Channel uses this as lav mic. Its really good.

Good review.

And don't forget they are 50$!!!!!

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I'm sorry, I probably overread it, but could you mention how much they are? I didn't quite catch that in your review.

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

As a previous owner of the OG 681s, Its nice to see the evos fixed my(and everyone else who didn't mod) complaint against the 681s treble.

Spoiler

Nihla

i5 4570k @ 4.20ghz 1.2v | Zotac 1060 AMP + Zotac 1070 ti Mini | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | X2 LG 29UC88

Hifiman HE4xx | Philips SHP9500s | Swans HiVi M10

Own one too, its a perfect headset to a beginner of "audiophilia", in my opinion anyway.

One and only flaw is the round shaped velour pad, but only due to my oversized ears.

And also the clamping pressure when it was new (too be expected anyway), took me a few days putting it on a plastic milk bottle to stretch it out.

Intel i5-3570k @ 4.2Ghz, CoolerMaster Seidon 240m + Dual Corsair SP120 Silent Edition, Asus Strix GTX980, Corsair Dominator DDR3 C9 1600mhz 16GB kit, Samsung SSD 840 series 250Gb, WD 4TB HDD. Casing : Corsair Obsidian 250D, Astro A50 Gaming headset, Blue Yeti Microphone.

What dose squarespace have to do with this>

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

What dose squarespace have to do with this>

it's a meme m8

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []