Laptop decided to crack nuts

Tadas

Hello everybody! 

So I have bought a Lenovo Y50-70 and as if today I am not really satisfied by it. Don`t get me wrong, the laptop is really good, but I have bought a version of it with crappy screen, other than that it is really nice.

After 5 months of usage it decided to (I think) break down on me. Audio jack is weird, sometimes it does not register headset or earphones, sound in windows sometimes is silent and just blasts full sound after some time, and for some reason it started lagging as hell, and turning it on takes ages.

Despite all these flaws it decided to make some really scary sounds ( I think they come from cooler). I have a video of it, I will try to upload it, but basically it just sounds like it cracks nuts inside of it. It did not have any trash inside or anything that could`ve contact with a fan, but I don`t know what is causing it.

Questions:

• Should I RMA it? (warranty is still there)
  • What could be causing it?
  • Is it possible to get newer version even with extra payment after I give it back and it turns out to be faulty?
  • How can I fix software lags, what could be causing it?
  • Are Windows 10 stable enough for me to already install it? And is it beneficial?(I`m a big fan of W7 and I really love it for it`s simplicity)

Sound:

http://sendvid.com/n9nq1wtp

RMA it. You'll thank yourself later. 

Rule of thumb: if it's under warranty and making funky noises or not functioning 100%, RMA. 

RMA it. You'll thank yourself later. 

Rule of thumb: if it's under warranty and making funky noises or not functioning 100%, RMA. 

I heard the rma is sometimes really pointless, also I`m in a middle of a session (My country version of finals, so the laptop is kinda important to me now, maybe I`ll wait a few weeks)