Any Noticeable Difference Between [DDr3] 1600 and 1866mhz memory?

Go to solution Solved by Bajantechnician,

Daily will be 1-4 minute videos. At least four times a week will be 9-22 minute videos.

(two different channels)

So yes. Editing is at least daily and is quite often

Since you're doing editing and posting almost daily, I'd spring for 1866, as that will "free" up your system a bit more. However, using 1600 will be just fine, as you videos won't be super super long

The 1866 will be more helpful if you can pay like extra ~$20-$30 for it

I'm getting a 2x8 set of kingston hyperx fury black 1866 from kingston and I've been wondering; Is there really a difference between it and 1600 when it comes to editing? Because they're both the sweet spot for gaming, and the 1866 is in no way not affordable. Just wondering.

If you play Geometry Dash, would you take the time to rate this demon? 14986973 ;3;

For editing It will help.

Intel i7-4790 | Gigabyte z97x G7 | MSI 980TI | G.Skill Ripjaw Sniper 32GB 2400Mhz | Segate 2TB SSHD/Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

For editing it will help a bit.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Numbers!

Faster is better if you're editing in all likelihood.

Sig under construction.

I'm getting a 2x8 set of kingston hyperx fury black 1866 from kingston and I've been wondering; Is there really a difference between it and 1600 when it comes to editing? Because they're both the sweet spot for gaming, and the 1866 is in no way not affordable. Just wondering.

It will be basically borderline.

That's like saying is a 400 hp engine the same as a 390 hp engine.

It obviously is not the same, but the difference is so minimal, only a few things such as editing will benefit from it.

If your just gaming, go for the 1600. No need to pay for something you wont use

If you are editing, something like 5-10 minute videos and arnt doing much of it, it won't be much help. If you are editing like 40 minute + long videos, it will help.

It will be basically borderline.

That's like saying is a 400 hp engine the same as a 390 hp engine.

It obviously is not the same, but the difference is so minimal, only a few things such as editing will benefit from it.

If your just gaming, go for the 1600. No need to pay for something you wont use

If you are editing, something like 5-10 minute videos and arnt doing much of it, it won't be much help. If you are editing like 40 minute + long videos, it will help.

Daily will be 1-4 minute videos. At least four times a week will be 9-22 minute videos.

(two different channels)

If you play Geometry Dash, would you take the time to rate this demon? 14986973 ;3;

(two different channels)

Since you're doing editing and posting almost daily, I'd spring for 1866, as that will "free" up your system a bit more. However, using 1600 will be just fine, as you videos won't be super super long

The 1866 will be more helpful if you can pay like extra ~$20-$30 for it