Does anyone know of good Romer-G keycaps?

Deciding between G910 and K70 RGB, and I'm leaning towards the G910, but Linus's review of the keycaps makes me shudder. Anyone know of good ones that fix that angled keycap mess?

#UltraWideMasterRace

If I recall correctly, Logitech did come out with "regular" keycaps for the G910

Edit: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/romer-g-keycap-kit

those caps make the keyboard worth it. 

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

Also note that the G910 is not compatible with any other sets of keycaps, so if you plan to customize the keyboard (or would see yourself wanting to buy a new set once the current one wears out), steer clear of it.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

• 3 months later...

I have a friend with this keyboard, and he'd like to switch the faced keys out for the cylindrical ones, but the images on Logitechs website show that the A,S,D and W keys are still faced?..

Can anyone confirm this before my mate spends 40$ instead of getting a keyboard he'd enjoy?

1 hour ago, yurisminator said:

I have a friend with this keyboard, and he'd like to switch the faced keys out for the cylindrical ones, but the images on Logitechs website show that the A,S,D and W keys are still faced?..

Can anyone confirm this before my mate spends 40$ instead of getting a keyboard he'd enjoy?

No, they just have a design on them, they are normal cylindrical.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

• 1 year later...