Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Totally-A-Hero

"Dear Cisgender People" A poem from my class...

Not only harassing people who are different, but you make light of mental Issues (this guy who wrote this Is not suffering from "mental Issues") You should dig yourself a hole In the ground

and lie In It you close minded fool...

>calls someone closed minded

>refuses to acknowledge metal issues as a possible cause for how this person feels

of course, cis people are the cause of all the world's problems.

racists are a problem, white people are not

sexism is a problem, men are not

homo/trans-phobics are the problem, cis people are not

Personal Machines:
Spoiler

i7-8700k 5GHz, 32GB 3200MHz HyperX Predator, Gigabyte Z390 GamingX, MSI 2080Ti Lightning Z, Fractal Kelvin S36, RM850x, Define R6 TG, 4K

i7-4790k 4.8GHz, 32GB 2133MHz Dominator Platinum, Asus Z97 PRO GAMER, MSI 1080Ti Gaming X Trio, CM Nepton 240M, RM650, Define R5 TG, 1440p

i5-4460 3.2GHz, 16GB 1600MHz XMS3, AsRock H97M Pro4, MSI 1070Ti Titanium Edition, Antec Kuhler 240, Seasonic G550, Define Mini C, 4K(1440p)

Phenom x4 9950BE 3.4GHz, 8GB 800MHz XMS2, Asus M3A79-T Deluxe, eVGA 750Ti FTW w/Backplate, Corsair H45, Integra 450, Kolink Stronghold TG, 1080p

Personal Laptops:

Spoiler

i7-8750H, 32GB 2666MHz Samsung, Asus FX705GM-EV101T, HM370, GTX 1060 6GB, 1080p

i7-6700HQ, 16GB 2400MHz HyperX, MSI GE62-6QD, HM170, GTX960M 2GB, 1080p

Other Builds:

Spoiler

i5-4460 3.2GHz, 16GB HyperX Fury 1600, Gigabyte H97n-WiFi, eVGA 970 SC, Antec Kuhler 120, RM550x, Define Nano S, 1080p

A8-6600k 4.2GHz, 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333, AsRock FM2A68M-DG3+, eVGA 960 SSC, Noctua NH-L12, TX550m, Define Mini C, 1080p

i3-4170 3.7GHz, 8GB HyperX Fury 1600, MSI H81i, eVGA 950 SSC, Noctua NH-L9i, Silverstone SFX450, Silverstone SG-13B, 1366*768
Ryzen 3 2200G 3.7GHz - 8GB Patriot Viper 2400, Gigabyte B450M-DS3H, Wraith Stealth, TX550m, Corsair Air240, 1080p

i5-6400 3.3GHz, 16GB HyperX Savage 2666, Asrock H170M-ITXa/c, XFX R9 380 DD, Antec Kuhler 120, Silverstone SFX650, Silverston SG-13B, 1080p

Pending Builds:

Spoiler

i5 4690k 4.8GHz, 32GB HyperX Fury 2133, Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H, eVGA 1070Ti FTW2, Corsair H100x, RM650x, Define R6 TG, 1080p

this poem is cringe worthy

was it written by a trans gender in your class?

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Not only harassing people who are different, but you make light of mental Issues (this guy who wrote this Is not suffering from "mental Issues") You should dig yourself a hole In the ground

and lie In It you close minded fool...

Well done, who am I harrassing exactly people who have mental issues? Did I say anything wrong about them? Did they say they need to be killed? Well done you close minded sack of shit for not acknowledging how other people feel about this.   

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

"How are we going to stop school shootings?" "More guns!"

I can't even read the OP because of your formatting.

Now I don't know if I should be laughing or not.

What if I don't want to be called cisgender?!

Go write a poem.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Other than the fact that the poem is not very good, and it lacks a clear cut cadence, I don't see a major problem with.

It also sounds the like poem might have been composed of different ´Dear Cis People´-peoms that is already on the internet.

As for this thread, I don't see a reason for it eaither. Sure, in theory you have the right to post it (I'm not sure what the CoC has to say), but kicking someone who is already down is a bit of an asshole move.

A persons psychological state doesn't match their physiological state. It's that simple.

thats nearly a definition of a mental problem

I didn't say that it wasn't. You wanted a definition and I gave you one. 

im not saying youre wrong thanks a lot sorry it came off that way. 

What if I don't want to be called cisgender?!

The word cis and it's variations literally make me irrationally angry. I know I shouldn't get upset over a word, but it's what reminds me of it's association; the tumblrina mindset that all straight white people men are the bane of the planet somehow.

I mean, majoring in gender studies for four years isn't something I want to do because it gives me no actual skills other than knowing made-up words and that rape isn't just forced and sometimes violent sex. Wait, I already learned all of that from seeing it plastered on the internet and sometimes the news when irrational women with fake glasses want to complain that the a/c is sexist.

I'm actually studying in a field that I can actually make money in with work and not bitch and moan on the internet about how straight white people men are more privileged than everyone else while my parents' income totals up to wealthy status.

You win everything

giphy.gif

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I hope the person who wrote the poem finds some measure of peace, sooner rather than later preferably given the suicide rate of trans people.
Believe me, it does get better. Different certainly, but better if worked at.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.