Two R9 380x's or One R9 390x?

GamerzCentralYT

Which will give me more performance? I"m Not worrying about "Buy one faster card then two slower cards" Thank you.

Im gonna tell you exactly what you dont want to hear...

DONT BUY 2 380X'S

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Fury? They can be had for 480$

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I can't find a fury for that price.

country and place where shopping from?

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

True.

That's why I never recommend SLI 970s either. I personally think (whether this is correct or not you'd probably have to ask someone that knows more than me) that once you get so much horsepower with two cards (especially at higher resolutions) your VRAM is ultimately going to be the bottleneck. So I never recommend SLI/CF unless you're doing it to the highest end cards/cards with enough VRAM to be safe with.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

What about besides Vram

Performance wise 2 R9 380X beat the r9 390, but  not all games support crossfire well so you may get less stable performance, worse some games don't support it at all.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

That's why I never recommend SLI 970s either. I personally think (whether this is correct or not you'd probably have to ask someone that knows more than me) that once you get so much horsepower with two cards (especially at higher resolutions) your VRAM is ultimately going to be the bottleneck. So I never recommend SLI/CF unless you're doing it to the highest end cards/cards with enough VRAM to be safe with.

Thats what I was thinking but it does have 4GB so i didnt think it would be bad

Single R9 390x due to drivers and less issues and power consumption/heat from the crossfire setups. Would be the same for SLI setups. :)

Single R9 390x due to drivers and less issues and power consumption/heat from the crossfire setups. Would be the same for SLI setups. :)

I know crossfire has never been stable.

I know crossfire has never been stable.

On the contrary - ever since bridges were removed it's fine - it's even superior to SLI - ask @Prysin

don't you find it a bit ironic that nobody does crossfire reviews anymore? I guess amd and nvidia are going to start having to do their own. You're not the only one who wants to know.

don't you find it a bit ironic that nobody does crossfire reviews anymore? I guess amd and nvidia are going to start having to do their own. You're not the only one who wants to know.

That's a very good point, I agree.

Thats what I was thinking but it does have 4GB so i didnt think it would be bad

Eh. I can max out VRAM on some current AAA titles with my 4 gigs. Most notably and noticeably GTA V. I think if you're buying something brand new you'd want to be 100% confident that it will last you a little while.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Eh. I can max out VRAM on some current AAA titles with my 4 gigs. Most notably and noticeably GTA V. I think if you're buying something brand new you'd want to be 100% confident that it will last you a little while.

Yeah. I decided I'm going with a 390x

BS, I hit 4g modding Fallout 4 all the time. I can't read sorry. :lol:

OP, go with the 390x. Better performance in game where it matters.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

BS, I hit 4g modding Fallout 4 all the time. I can't read sorry. :lol:

OP, go with the 390x. Better performance in game where it matters.

Yup. Im going with the 390x

Yup. Im going with the 390x

If you go Sapphire, as you should. Make sure you get the version with the back plate, same cost better performance. It's the only way to tell the first version from the second.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

If you go Sapphire, as you should. Make sure you get the version with the back plate, same cost better performance. It's the only way to tell the first version from the second.

I was getting the tri-x oc is that it?