YouTube to MP3?

http://snipmp3.net

no need to download any program 

Processor- AMD Athlon X4 750K Trinity Quad-Core 3.4GHz. Motherboard- MSI Socket FM2 FM2-A75MA-E35. GPU- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti SC 2GB GDDR5. RAM-  4GB Corsair Vengeance. Storage- 750GB Seagate Barracuda HDD. PSU- Corsair CX500. Case- Rosewill Line-M MiniATX.

Dell Inspiron N5110 intel i5

flvto.com

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Freemake Video Downloader is a good software to convert youtube videos to audio. But when installing go through it slowly to make sure that you decline all the additional software that is bundled in this to make sure that nothing additional gets installed.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

dvdvideosoft.com has a bunch of cool software, but please don't convert youtube to mp3. In terms of quality you will be better off downloading mp3 file from anywhere else.

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

dvdvideosoft.com has a bunch of cool software, but please don't convert youtube to mp3. In terms of quality you will be better off downloading mp3 file from anywhere else.

If so, where would you recommend?

I don't know, since I rely on polish portals for that purposes. I'd check pirate bay or some other downloadmp3shere.com (url not legit, just example)

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

i would but i don't want to get in trouble

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

flvto.com

verry usable when on mobile!

Proud to be from Belgium.

www.video2mp3.net

i love using this because they have a chrome extension which puts a button on youtube where i can download the video into mp3 with 1 click