Can't access http sites sometimes

nokturrduk84

I have this strange problem: SOMETIMES, when I reboot my PC, after reboot SOMETIMES, I can't access the sites with http. Works only https sites and rebooting helps, if not once, maybe twice or third reboot helps. Any help?

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I have this strange problem: SOMETIMES, when I reboot my PC, after reboot SOMETIMES, I can't access the sites with http. Works only https sites and rebooting helps, if not once, maybe twice or third reboot helps. Any help?

This may not help, but I think it could.

(Assuming you use Win7/8)

Right click Network icon in the bottom right hand corner on the task bar.

Click Network and Sharing center.

Click Local Area Connection link

Click Properties button

Click Internet Protocol Version 4 option

Click Properties button

Click Advanced button

Click DNS tab

Click Add... button under the first box

Type 8.8.8.8

Click Add button

Repeat that and add 8.8.4.4 as well.

Those are Google's DNS's IIRC and I think your problem is your ISP. Possibly. I could be wrong.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

This may not help, but I think it could.

(Assuming you use Win7/8)

Right click Network icon in the bottom right hand corner on the task bar.

Click Network and Sharing center.

Click Local Area Connection link

Click Properties button

Click Internet Protocol Version 4 option

Click Properties button

Click Advanced button

Click DNS tab

Click Add... button under the first box

Type 8.8.8.8

Click Add button

Repeat that and add 8.8.4.4 as well.

Those are Google's DNS's IIRC and I think your problem is your ISP. Possibly. I could be wrong.

Okay, I did so, let's see if it helps. If there will be that problem again, I will post here.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

it didn't help

:( No idea then. Scan your computer for viruses/malware/spyware.

I've reinstalled Windows 5 times the last 2 days. It doesn't help :(

I've reinstalled Windows 5 times the last 2 days. It doesn't help :(

Then it is almost certainly a hardware problem. Or your disc is damaged or something thus causing the installation to be corrupted every single time.

Or your HDD is faulty.

Etc.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I have doubt, it's because of network adapter, but I'm not sure. I will try to get and install PCI adapter and check if it's still the same

What is the error that you get? 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Is your modem working o.k can other people access the net ok?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Is your modem working o.k can other people access the net ok?

yes, another computer on network can access the Internet

What is the error that you get? 

I don't get the error. sites just try to load for an ages and they can't actually.

can you transfer files across your network to another computer? it might be your nic.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

can you transfer files across your network to another computer? it might be your nic.

This. 

Did not think of that. You might want to buy an Intel NIC.

† Christian Member †