Extended Mouse mats

Extrememining
Go to solution Solved by jkraghify,

Extended mouse mats leave ample room for the mouse (at least for me)

How far do you move you mouse around? What keyboard are you using? What extended mouse mat are you looking at in particular?

I'd imagine an XL mouse mat would give you more space to move the mouse. If you want maximum room to move your mouse, that may be the direction you want to go.

I have seen many extended mouse mats that cover the mouse and keyboard. Are these any good? They seem to be a bit small and not have enough room for the mouse to use for gaming. Am i better getting a XL mouse mat and if so which one should i get?

How far do you move you mouse around? What keyboard are you using? What extended mouse mat are you looking at in particular?

I'd imagine an XL mouse mat would give you more space to move the mouse. If you want maximum room to move your mouse, that may be the direction you want to go.

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

Yeah i use a lot of space for my mouse and don't have a huge mouse mat at the moment and when i lift my mouse it resets the dpi.

Yeah i use a lot of space for my mouse and don't have a huge mouse mat at the moment and when i lift my mouse it resets the dpi.

I use the glorious extended mouse mat (white edition) linked by another poster above me. I would recommend you go for a black mouse mat because the white ones get dirty easily. I wash mine regularly to keep it looking nice. Steelseries also makes excellent mouse pads

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!