Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favorite is the keyboard becuse they have cherry mx brown switches, and they look very awesome.

I want mouse because i have the one that i dont like pls

I love the Nascita mouse since it looks like a very ergonomic piece, it has a high, but not insane DPI, and the gray and black color is just awesome. I would love to change my poopy R.A.T 7 for it!!

The Autore keyboard is my favorite because of it's simplistic yet eye-catching design.  

My favorite is the keyboard, cherry MX switches are the best!

I like the Feenix keyboard; it's stealth-looking and features cherry MX brown switches!

Love this gaming set , in despereate need to replace a ProHT mouse that I bought on amazon a few years ago. The headset has my jaw on the floor about how beautiful that headset looks. Please Gib to meh.

I want a set... I like the slick black look on the keyboard.

Processor i5 4440 Graphics Card GTX 980ti Motherboard MSI B85M-G43 Memory 8GB Storage 1TB HDD Power Supply XFX TS 750W Case Fractal Design Core 1300

I'll have to say that the ARIA headset looks absolutely amazing. I love the look of wood and it's fun to see it implemented on computer peripherals. It is something I haven't seen before and would not have a problem with seeing and using by my rig. 

Gaben willing I will win this Peripheral set and replace my old/dying Logitech G510. 

They all look cool. They are also wireless. My favorite is probably the headphones they look really nice.

I honestly really like the Feenix Nascita Mouse! It looks super good and I would love to see how it feels to game and edit with. It would look really good with my current setup

Feenix Aria Headset because damn it looks sexy...

All products look amazing. I personally like the Aria headset due to the level of quality and effort put into its design. I would be glad to own any of their products!

i would love me that faaaaaaaancy headset, dat pine wood doe. 

If a product is to be based off looks alone the Aria Headset looks beautiful, and It would be an honor, pleasure to wear, hear and touch.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Personally i like the Aria headset the most, for its premium finish, big drivers, and an exchangeable cable! I love how the wood looks and it would look great on my desk ;)

Those Japanese bamboo wood headsets looks absolutely ballin!