Feenix Collection Giveaway

Probably the best looking peripherals available to buy imo! That keyboard looks so sleek! 

If I won this, that would be godly! 

Thanks guys! 

My favourite has to be the Feenix Mascita Mouse, its 1ms response time is great and the design would fit my hands perfectly. Also, the Feenix Aria Headset intrigues me with its Japanese pine sound chamber – perfect for music?

This headset! :o

It goes so well with my desk and headset stand. Have not heard anything about the sound, but the specks seem promising.

Have been looking for a headset with dark wood theme for a quite a while now.

The Feenix Autore Keyboard just looks amazeballs! It doesnt look too tacky like other gaming keyboards so I can even use it as a work keyboard and won't be looked at weirdly by my co-workers. The clean minimalist design is just up my alley and the detachable cable is perfect for me to transport it to and from work without having to worry about the connection being bent in my backpack.

I see that you FEENIX has some interesting products in their sleeves  :rolleyes: 

I would appreciate a mouse pad with wires mouse and keyboard + mechanical!  :D 

I took a look at the specifications and noticed that the design choices of FEENIX with their "white lighting" which you can't find in many products these days is quite fascinating! that elegance, that majestic look, indescribable!; it would totally change my life.

Currently I have some cheap wireless Logitech mouse and keyboard, which has too much latency and many problems..  :unsure: 

^_^

Hi Linus, I really love those cherry keys on that autore keyboard.

Definitely the mouse because what I believe is any game mouse would be better than my $5 mouse.

Definitely the mouse because what I believe is any game mouse would be better than my $5 mouse.

You realize it ended yesterday...

I LOVE how FEENIX manages to manufacture amazing gaming peripherals and also manage to make them look simple, yet beautiful. I love the FEENIX Aria Headset because of it's amazing sound quality. the ear cushions are comfortable enough for long hours of gaming without getting uncomfortable. The sound quality is phenomenal, just what every gamer would want. The FEENIX Autore Keyboard attracts me too. FEENIX really pulled it off there. They've managed to create a simple, yet aesthetic looking mechanical keyboard with satisfying-to-touch keys. I would be honored if I won these phenomenal gaming peripherals by FEENIX. Thank you LinusTechTips and FEENIX for giving us a chance to win these gaming peripherals! 

if you guys did not realize yet linus gave another 24 hours pretty cool so lets keep on getting these entrys

Is the giveaway still on? I read on twitter that it is ... so if I can still enter, Id love to get the Feenix Aria Headset cuz they look super cool. Also I just lost 2 of my earphones and really want a headphone T_T

i really like Feenix Autore Keyboard because its looks amazing and i just love it <3

New stuffaroonies is always gud.

Thanks Feenix!

I've seen their autore keyboard and it looks damn amazing! I also like the headphones, they produce some high end stuff!

I5 4440//8gb Corsair Vengeance ddr3//Sapphire Radeon r9 380 4gb//ASUS h81m-plus//WD caviar blue 1tb//Cooler Master N200//Cooler Master G500

I really need a new keyboard, I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000 however it's not very good for gaming

The autore is my favorite because it's soooooooo sexy with those keycaps

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!