dog food

legopc

I once ate a superworm that i feed my bearded dragon...it was crunchy and tasteless.

I would rather eat the dog

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Yerp I've had dog food. Those dry biscuit ones.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I would rather eat the dog

....realy 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Well my auntie told me a story about a friend of hers who came from Thailand to live in the UK who had accidently been eating canned pet food for months because she didn't fully understand the lable.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

....realy 

yeh why not, you can get it nice and crispy and combined with savory pancakes, spring onion , Hoisin sauce it should be quite nice...

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

yeh why not, you can get it nice and crispy and combined with savory pancakes, spring onion , Hoisin sauce it should be quite nice...

are you chines?? 

-Adolf Hitler 

are you chines?? 

No

(you racist)

No

(you racist)

no im not racist but dont chines eat dogs?? 

-Adolf Hitler 

no im not racist but dont chines eat dogs?? 

Probably, as do some other Asian countries.

Dude WTF? ^^

They go blind from choclate, and if you give them way too much they can die of it yes.

But he's from Holland. The meat there consists of antibiotics anyways, dogfood can't be much worse ;P

oh, my dig ate chokolate bar and it is alive

Well dogs and humans are different. For example im pretty sure that a dog can die from eating chocolate.

They have to eat a somewhat big amount, but chocolate contains toxins that are nearly harmless to humans, but deadly to dogs.

i agree with not giving chocolate to your dogs just look what happens

I tried some dry plain dog treats, not that bad but hard and dry.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Nope

try it it doesnt taste that bad :D 

-Adolf Hitler 

• 1 month later...

I guess my colleague is a dog.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

my dog eats steak , so i guess yes i have and its quite nice :D

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Dog Food is not bad for you. In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, guess what will be the last kind of food to go bad?

I always taste the dog food I buy for my dog. I wanna know what I'm buying and how it tastes to me makes a difference. If I don't like it, why would the dog like it better?

There are some foods that taste kinda like liver. I don't really care for that, but I would think a dog prefers the flavor of meat. 

Some dog foods just taste aweful, others taste like nothing at all

Dogs lick their own arses all day and also eat shit, literally.

I don't think they're going to bitch about the taste of dogfood, lets be honest lol

And no, I've not tried dogfood, YET, we'll see what we find in the dumpsters.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Dogs lick their own arses all day and also eat shit, literally.

yeah.... i know 

-Adolf Hitler