Starcraft 2: League and Race!

Edzel Yago

1. Race: Zerg

League: Diamond/Master (depending on how much time I have to play)

Server: Europe

Mouse: Steelseries XAI

Keyboard: Steelseries 6GV2

Mousepad: Steelseries 4HD

1. Race - Terran
  2. League - 1v1 Diamond (NA), 1v1 Masters (SEA)
  3. Server - NA, SEA
  4. Mouse, keyboard, mousepad - SteelSeries 6gv2, SteelSeries Sensei RAW, SteelSeries QCK+ (MX Red is the best switch for SC2 because it's linear with low actuation force. I like the shape of the Sensei- I switched to it after using a DeathAdder for 5 years. The mousepad came with the mouse). 

I'm also a high masters 2v2/3v3 player, if you want to play some teams, hit me up- Entropy#643.

AMD Phenom II x4 965 @ 4.00GHz // Biostar TA990FXE // PowerColor HD 7870 GHz Edition // G. Skill Ripjaws X 8gb 1600MHz 

Western Digital Blue 1TB + 500gb + Mushkin Chronos 120gb SSD // Corsair Carbide 400r // OCZ ZS 750w

Terran! Cause big pewpew and tanks :D

Currently in high silver league, getting better so hoping to place in gold soon ^-^

Normally play EU server, but pop into NA on occasion

Using a Corsair M65 cause I love the design of it and the grip plus a K95 keyboard with MX Red switches.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Terran

bronze league :)

NA

Logitech g300

Corsair vengeance k70 reds

random cheap mouse pad. I like corsairs stuff so i bought the keyboard after some reasearch and it is now my favorite keyboard i have used. I got the mouse for my birthday 2 years ago and it works fine Thinking about getting a new one eventually

Bronze League heroes man, we need you guys! Also I was one not too long ago :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Bronze League heroes man, we need you guys! Also I was one not too long ago :P

I really do not get any games as funny as the husky series. They can actually be really good and competitve. I do have many cannon rush builds used against me all the time. My only thing i do not like about playing right now is i always face terrans. TvT is my least favorite match to play. 

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

I really do not get any games as funny as the husky series. They can actually be really good and competitve. I do have many cannon rush builds used against me all the time. My only thing i do not like about playing right now is i always face terrans. TvT is my least favorite match to play. 

I prefer TvT! At the lower levels it's simple as well. Build up tanks, get three bases and make sure to put mines/towers all over the place so they lose their drops, might be a good idea to keep a small pack of marines back as well. Then I wait for the other guy to so something silly and counter attack. If he just keeps sitting there turtling, slowly leapfrog up with your tanks.

Also I got cannon rushed in my main base yesterday. HE didn't do it behind the minerals or anything, he put them to the side in a blind spot and started working his way in. I let him build like 6 cannons and several pylons while mining and making marines. Just lifted off building he got in range off and planted them in the natural, then when I had enough marines I totally ignored him and killed his base :P

I love cannon rushers, you just need to not get flustered.

Brotoss

WoL Gold [Havn't ranked myself in HotS yet, didn't get to play a lot, damn you education ><] but opponents are somewhere between silver and gold so I'd say about the same

EU

G400s [best mouse ever.]

Ducky Shine II MX Blue or WASD Custom V1 MX Blue -> Depends on which one is on my main PC at the time. <3 em both so I switch them now and then

Steelseries QCK+ MLG Edition: Nice mousemat. Slightly too big, but payed like 10$ for it and ya, may cut it in half or so. [Don't like hard mousepads ]

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I prefer TvT! At the lower levels it's simple as well. Build up tanks, get three bases and make sure to put mines/towers all over the place so they lose their drops, might be a good idea to keep a small pack of marines back as well. Then I wait for the other guy to so something silly and counter attack. If he just keeps sitting there turtling, slowly leapfrog up with your tanks.

Also I got cannon rushed in my main base yesterday. HE didn't do it behind the minerals or anything, he put them to the side in a blind spot and started working his way in. I let him build like 6 cannons and several pylons while mining and making marines. Just lifted off building he got in range off and planted them in the natural, then when I had enough marines I totally ignored him and killed his base :P

I love cannon rushers, you just need to not get flustered.

I fixed my wallins so i have not been cannon rushed that much in awhile and have started to win against it. I like to use mostly marines, maurauders, widow mines, medivacs, and hellions/hellbats and then when needed build tanks, thors, and stuff.  Once of my recent games the guy did a proxy barracks and spent the whole game trying to take my main base. He could not do drops because of my marines and when he did it was quickly destoyed. When i decided to do a drop of my own he had nothing to defend and i won  the game. I find when i use stim marines i get really good trades and in replays i lose so much less minerals worth of stuff so its my favorite unit to use.

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

I fixed my wallins so i have not been cannon rushed that much in awhile and have started to win against it. I like to use mostly marines, maurauders, widow mines, medivacs, and hellions/hellbats and then when needed build tanks, thors, and stuff.  Once of my recent games the guy did a proxy barracks and spent the whole game trying to take my main base. He could not do drops because of my marines and when he did it was quickly destoyed. When i decided to do a drop of my own he had nothing to defend and i won  the game. I find when i use stim marines i get really good trades and in replays i lose so much less minerals worth of stuff so its my favorite unit to use.

Marines are just king at lower levels....except against zerg x3

Also one fantastic unit most people ignore at low levels against protoss, the Ghost. For the love of god build a couple ghosts and map them to a seperate control group. Sniping templars or EMP-ing immortals is just sooooooooooo good.

Marines are just king at lower levels....except against zerg x3

Also one fantastic unit most people ignore at low levels against protoss, the Ghost. For the love of god build a couple ghosts and map them to a seperate control group. Sniping templars or EMP-ing immortals is just sooooooooooo good.

I killed a 8-9 thors with marines one game that had 2-3 with 40 stim marines it was funny. I do need to build more ghosts when i play i build 2-3 or none at all...

I killed a 8-9 thors with marines one game that had 2-3 with 40 stim marines it was funny. I do need to build more ghosts when i play i build 2-3 or none at all...

Trust me, you can almost HEAR the toss bastard screaming when you EMP all of his army :P

1. Zerg/Terran

2. Diamond/Plat

3. NA

4. I don't think mouse is important in RTS unless you need to use side buttons, my mouse has two side buttons which I like using for flanking units

My skill level picks up and drops because I burn out easily, and right now its not fun to play against protoss

• 2 weeks later...

1. Protoss

2. EU Gold - NA Silver

3. At the moment I am using a blackwidow 2013 and a razer taipan but will be replaced on Christmas day with a steelseries rival and a steelseries navi mousepad.

Willing to play custom 1 v 1's with anyone interested.

1. Zerg/Protoss

Bronze/Silver(Highest was Gold with Toss)

NA (Best  ;))

Razer Deathadder, Ducky Shine 3 MX Blues, TL Razer Mousepad (Why not?)

I play Zerg, but I don't play online because I'm scared of it. I'm not a good player, and I don't really want to go against people in such a competitive game. 

I play Zerg, but I don't play online because I'm scared of it. I'm not a good player, and I don't really want to go against people in such a competitive game. 

Hey man the most important thing is having fun! There are plenty of players on ladder on in the unranked ladder that are...well, let's say not that good :P

And it's easy to get started with just one solid all round build that you figure out, then just practise making lots of stuff.

If you're interested in playing online and want a real person to play with that won't go super competitive on you, look for ChemistryCat on the EU server, happy to help :D

• 1 month later...

Race: Zerg

League: Silver

Server: EU

I use a Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition with Cherry MX Blues. They're a little loud when it comes to gaming but it's pretty much like typing when you play SC2 with high APM. :P

I use the Logitech G9x mouse, had good reviews on it and I found a lot of professional players use it. Has a DPI switch which I love.

I also use the SteelSeries QCK which is a cheap mousepad, gets the job done well for the money. :)

Waiting on my Ducky Shine 3 and my Razer DeathAdder to get here haha

| i7-4930K @ 4.7Ghz | Swiftech H220 | ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti |

| Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | Fractal Design Define XL R2 |

| Windows 8.1 | QNIX QX2710 | Das Keyboard 4 w/ Cherry MX Blues | Razer DeathAdder 2013 | Sennheiser HD 598 |

1. Zerg

2. Silver

3. NA

4. Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Tt eSports level 10M, Razer Goliathus Control

MX Blues were the first mechanical keys I used. I like the feedback from the keys (I actually can't stand Red/Blue MX switches), and I find the weight nice for me personally. The mouse is getting replaced soon, it looked flashy, someone convinced me that high DPI mouse were a necessity to play something so competitive seriously. Then I realized what DPI means (I play with mine at 1150). I'm cashing it in for a Deathadder soon, and I plan to have a Blackwidow Tournament edition for lan parties (Deathadder is considered one of the best mice, and yet Razer is considered one of the worst brands, go figure huh?). The goliathus is fairly cheap, and most pros use either a Goliathus or a SS QCK, so they must be pretty damn good I figure. And I wanted control over speed. I previously had a Razer Manticore hard mouse surface, speed optimized. Didn't like it, so I'm trying to sell it at the moment.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

• 2 months later...

1.Terran

2.Platinum

3.EU

4.logitech g400s and a generic hama membrane keyboard.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

don't worry man, we've all been in bronze. at the beginning it's all random and you always loose, then as you start to understand the game you ladder up and get promoted. took me about a year to reach platinum. the important thing is to keep trying and not rage.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

don't worry man, we've all been in bronze. at the beginning it's all random and you always loose, then as you start to understand the game you ladder up and get promoted. took me about a year to reach platinum. the important thing is to keep trying and not rage.

Thanks for the advice, but I stopped playing Starcraft a long time ago.

1. Protoss
2. Top 8 diamond
3. SEA
4. Razer blackwiddow ultimate 2012 edition (non-stealth), Steelseries sensei, razer goliathus (old, control edition)

P.S Quit sc2 about 7-8 months ago, now playing CSGO competitively

What?

• 2 weeks later...

1. Terran

2. Gold this season so far; Plat here I come!

3. NA

4. Cyborg R.A.T. 5 mouse, and a Logitech K800 wireless keyboard

• 4 weeks later...

This still alive? haha

Protoss

Platinum NA, Gold KR/TW

Cherry MX Board 2.0, Razer Lycosa
Razer Deathadder Black

Steelseries QcK

1. Random

2. Masters from 2010 to mid 2013

3. NA

4. Thermaltake Meka G1 keyboard (cherry black). Steelseries Kinzu mouse then switched to Razer Abyssus mouse. A hard mousepad from razer, steelseries, or logitech.

I got tendonitis and now my wrist/fingers/arm hurts when I play. Couldn't play competitively anymore after that. Take care of your hands and wrists guys. I too thought "it wouldn't happen to me." But it did.