Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

I really love that camera. Great camera quality is a requirement for any phone I buy. :P

Samsung is definitely pushing the "Double-tap the home button for camera launch" feature and i can see why. I have a Samsung GS5 right now from AT&T and when I saw Linus's review of the s6 active I HAD TO HAVE THAT FEATURE! But it's not natively supported on the GS5. There are some apps that work around stuff, but nothing quite as fast as what's built in to the new phones. That combined with the selective focus would make my life just that much easier. Instead of having to get everything just right for posting my recipe outcomes to Instagram I can just double-tap and go. I love that new feature. 

They were all good features, but i'll go with the smart switch.

My favorite highlighted feature was definitely the 4K video. The camera on that phone looks amazing! Certainly hope I'm the lucky winner!

I actually really like the smart switch feature, it will make whoever wins this giveaways time even easier :lol:

Smartswitch for me!  :D

Been using iphones since 2009, now I dont have to worry about the hassle of switching platform !

Smart Switch. Great idea to try to get iOS users to switch, especially after Apple did something similar.

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

I really liked the smart switch feature.

thanks for doing this giveaway guys!

Virtual shot seems pretty innovative. We've seen 4k and slo mo and selective focus before, but this is like a 360 picture, similar to the new 360 video on certain video cameras.

My favourite feature would have to be, smart switch looks amazing.

SYSTEM SPECS

CPU> Intel 4790k< GPU> EVGA GTX970< SSD> Crucial MX200 250Gb< HDD> Seagate Barracuda 2Tb<
Cooling> Corsair H100i< Case> Corsair Air 540< PSU> Seasonic X-Series 650W< RAM> 8Gb Kingston HyperX<

HDR Front-Facing Camera... about time is all I need to say because the picture quality is good enough that I won't feel the need to try my luck with the camera on the back when taking a picture of myself.