Gaming Headphone Recommendations?

The only AKG headphones I ever liked are the K612's and the K7XX.

Mind you, I currently hate AKG... but that ain't stopping me from recommending them.

Well those 2 along K3003 are the akgs that matter

Thanks to @LemonCheek , I get the Philips Fidelio X2 :D , they seem awesome :D , so imma shove them in here like im some kind of professional >:D 

Thanks to @LemonCheek , I get the Philips Fidelio X2 :D , they seem awesome :D , so imma shove them in here like im some kind of professional > :D

Its over his budget by $50 though.

Formerly known as TumbleButt (I won't send dick pics now, I'll just send lemons instead (rotting lemons from now on). Recommend the M50X, I'll send you a rotting lemon... because thats what you are, a rotting lemon...)

Its over his budget by $50 though.

He could save for another month or so D'; ... but yeah just...trying to contribute :D

He could save for another month or so D'; ... but yeah just...trying to contribute :D

Well, there are some people who wouldn't go over their stated budget, for some reason unbeknownst to me to say the least.

Formerly known as TumbleButt (I won't send dick pics now, I'll just send lemons instead (rotting lemons from now on). Recommend the M50X, I'll send you a rotting lemon... because thats what you are, a rotting lemon...)

Well, there are some people who wouldn't go over their stated budget, for some reason unbeknownst to me to say the least.

The reason is simple, no money! If op wants to stay at $250 then it's simple, get the he-400. I prefer them over the x2 anyway.

+1 for ATH m50x. Those are the headphones I have and use currently and I love them! Beyerdynamics DT770s though are a solid choice as well!

+1 for ATH m50x. Those are the headphones I have and use currently and I love them!

No!!!

They are not good for this usage

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

+1 for ATH m50x. Those are the headphones I have and use currently and I love them! Beyerdynamics DT770s though are a solid choice as well!

-1 for the M50X

-1 for the M50X

-1,000,000 for the M50X... Like, for the audio sub, accolades should be removed from your account for recommending the M50X without an actually good reason.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

-1,000,000 for the M50X... Like, for the audio sub, accolades should be removed from your account for recommending the M50X without an actually good reason.

M50x isnt a good headphone for the price, at all. For home usage HD280 beats it by miles

M50x isnt a good headphone for the price, at all. For home usage HD280 beats it by miles

I know... But if someone decides that their headphones *have* to have a silver ring on them, and be closed back, the M50X is the only one I can think of. You?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I know... But if someone decides that their headphones *have* to have a silver ring on them, and be closed back, the M50X is the only one I can think of. You?

Why go for silver when there's a gold ring? *points at the AKG K240*

Someone was like "I suggest the PS4 Headset" ._. derp.

GO FOR THAT :D