Linus league of legends rank team?

Youbetternot

I can join now. But euw?

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

You also need to OWN 16 champs, and you can't use any of the free weekly ones, which sucks

It actually makes sense though, if you had less, and were last pick... there was a chance you wouldn't have a champion to play with (Since maybe others already chose all of your champions that you have or banned them.)

You also need to OWN 16 champs, and you can't use any of the free weekly ones, which sucks

I own 60 champs :D.

Free champs don't suck.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Of course they don't they are a rotating set of the available champs, I was saying it sucks that you can't use them in Ranked games

Ooooh.:D

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I fall asleep anytime I play lol and don't choose ARAM, Its so boring.

Not trying to start a flame war but at least starcraft engages me from the moment I start the battle, something about single character micro takes to much pressure off..

Why do you like LoL, it is such a boring game.

This^

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

No it doesn't suck, 16 champs is waaay to little, they should raise the bar up to like 50 champs. You do not know how many retards in diamond 5 who only own 16 champs and 2 rune pages, and can't play more than 2 roles. I dont even know how they got up to diamond.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

IGN: theawesomejman

Been playing League since beta, early 2009

NA only.

I can mid,adc or jungle.

No it doesn't suck, 16 champs is waaay to little, they should raise the bar up to like 50 champs. You do not know how many retards in diamond 5 who only own 16 champs and 2 rune pages, and can't play more than 2 roles. I dont even know how they got up to diamond.

I didnt say 16 champs sucks I said it sucks that you can't use any weekly ones, kind of lame.

I didnt say 16 champs sucks I said it sucks that you can't use any weekly ones, kind of lame.

That doesn't suck either. You shouldn't be allowed to play free week champs in ranked games. Nobody wants idiots on their team going first time champs.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Is there any EUNE ranked team?

Diamond on NA

Wooow, awesome! How much time did it take to get to Diamond?

Wooow, awesome! How much time did it take to get to Diamond?

About a year. I started during mid season two. When I started ranking my elo was around 800. But. I was able to climb my way up.

Anyone hang out on any Teamspeaks? I kind of want to play with some of you sometime

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I'd join, but I can't play ranked yet. Lv 23 atm.

same

Nothing to see here, move along

Is there any EUNE ranked team?

Not that I know of but you can submit a request for a Ltt EUNE rank team

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Why do you like LoL, it is such a boring game.

Its a game that takes a lot of time to just plain not be terrible, But after a bit it becomes really fun.

I fall asleep anytime I play lol and don't choose ARAM, Its so boring.

Not trying to start a flame war but at least starcraft engages me from the moment I start the battle, something about single character micro takes to much pressure off..

This^

Prob a shitter that couldnt even get to plat

Im on euwest. If theres a team going on, my names Kereplazzz. Im bronze 2 but i play better than that. soloq hell if u know what i mean.

Add me on NA: oh Jey (I'm silver 2 with 10 ranked games played)

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

I would love to join a ranked team, however i dont play that much i am not the worst player in the world, add me ill play whenever i am available, DizziFish, i also make a point not to rage at anyone else and i am a chilled out player.

We could do one on EUW I guess. Lukasek97 - Plat Support/Jungle.