[Unofficial] Galax (Galaxy / KFA2) HOF Owner's Club

Overkilled

Option 2 looks decent. Those pipes are huge wtf.

Also, you ought to get a brace support on that hof bruh. Saggin' is bad, mmkay?

is it that noticeable? Haha

• 3 weeks later...

I see the Lightning and KPE on there. Niceeee

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait for my white bitfenix cable extensions but in the mean time

post-196573-0-21999800-1445620680_thumb.post-196573-0-73505700-1445620716_thumb.

I'm really starting to like the name "The Hall of Famers"

Again why the fuck would you make it seem than your better than everyone else because you have a HOF GPU which isnt the fastest nor the best maker of cards.So arrogant

actually it is the fastest gpu... Like ever.

post-196573-0-67365800-1445891402_thumb.

actually it is the fastest gpu... Like ever.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-10-14-01-06-45_1.jpg

yeah overclocked with liquid nitrogen. thats less than half of a half of the percent of the people that use a pc. by itself its not that great of a card

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

the new amd cpu have a base clock of 5.0 GHz that doesnt mean they are the fastest

I'm not calling you a peasant what Im saying is that its really fucking elitist to make these kind of clubs. Like sort of like calling out someone for being black. Or better yet youre scum for not knowing russian. getting the message?

Not really... Its just a place were people with the same card can talk about their performance in games and their overclocks etc... its not much different to the normal 970 owners club

Not really... Its just a place were people with the same card can talk about their performance in games and their overclocks etc... its not much different to the normal 970 owners club

EDIT: Doesnt matter it makes it feel other people inferior because their pc hardware. Its like saying aha yeah I have an intel cpu and because you have AMD youre an idiot 

anyone own a gtx 970 hof ? any owners got some review of it ? YouTube was pretty limited though.

anyone own a gtx 970 hof ? any owners got some review of it ? YouTube was pretty limited though.

Ive got one mate, its definitely a great overclocker I think I had about +150 on the core and +620 on the mem and its a little bit unfortunate because its asic rating was holding it back so I guess because I set the max limit to 80c I was just unlucky not win the silicon lottery. Given my card was watercooled or had a better asic rating (like most of the them do) Id be able to push the card even further.

I defiantly recommend the card especially if your going for a white theme the card looks amazing in person 

EDIT: Doesnt matter it makes it feel other people inferior because their pc hardware. Its like saying aha yeah I have an intel cpu and because you have AMD youre an idiot 

I dont get why youre getting all twisted about this, its just a thread where people can talk HoF.

You can easily argue the same thing for any other dedicated thread on the forum, like the car thread, the anime thread, etc... Its just a place for people to talk about something cool.

And its not a way of calling anyone an idiot in any way, I truly dont see where youre getting that part from.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I dont get why youre getting all twisted about this, its just a thread where people can talk HoF.

You can easily argue the same thing for any other dedicated thread on the forum, like the car thread, the anime thread, etc... Its just a place for people to talk about something cool.

And its not a way of calling anyone an idiot in any way, I truly dont see where youre getting that part from.

I don't really understand it lots of people put the club their apart of in there Sig it shouldn't make a difference if it's a logo or a link but I let it go for the greater good of the thread (so it's not locked)

I don't really understand it lots of people put the club their apart of in there Sig it shouldn't make a difference if it's a logo or a link but I let it go for the greater good of the thread (so it's not locked)

I personally dont see a reason why someone would get bent over a graphics card owners club thread...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

• 2 weeks later...

Planning on making the jump towards watercooling my computer really soon. Also going to replace my storage setup aswell. Kinda have no clue how to do this watercooling but I guess i'll figure it out. By march im planing on having a second 980 HoF aswell.

e97e3e352a39c9fc091f2041fc406f48.png

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Storage: Transcend  512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($229.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Storage: Transcend  512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($229.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Total: $627.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-12 19:36 AEDT+1100

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

How about a res+pump combo to save space? You planning on hard line?

@Suffokation

How about a res+pump combo to save space? You planning on hard line?

@Suffokation

Yeah to the hard tubing. I've done it before once.

I am going to res and pump combo as I don't have much room in my H440.

My HoF hits 1560 already though so I am not sure that there will be much point in even watercooling.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

it just seems elitist to a new level. 

thats essentially what these clubs do.....

My HoF hits 1560 already though so I am not sure that there will be much point in even watercooling.

I don't see the point either but you might have to if you're going to do SLI. My hof does about 1550 :(

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 

I don't see the point either but you might have to if you're going to do SLI. My hof does about 1550 :(

My 5820K sits at like 4.8 pretty comfortably aswell.

No idea what else to waste my money on though. lmao

My 5820K sits at like 4.8 pretty comfortably aswell.

No idea what else to waste my money on though. lmao

Not interested on some Corsair Dominators with light bar addons?

Not interested on some Corsair Dominators with light bar addons?

That is defiantly wasting money now.

I hate Dominators as they are truly a waste.

f07126d2c1fc90116cfd5275bd1fc325.png

The G.Skill memory is a bit faster.

That is defiantly wasting money now.

I hate Dominators as they are truly a waste.

f07126d2c1fc90116cfd5275bd1fc325.png

The G.Skill memory is a bit faster.

True. I liked my G.skill as well. But dominator has better aesthetics, too bad they charge you a premium. I personally liked and wanted to pickup the dominator but I would then have to switch to a AIO and ditch the nhd15.