Two Matching Panels or One High-end one?

Ekcol

Currently I'm using a Samsung SyncMaster 2253LW. It's a great monitor, but I feel it's time for me to upgrade. I'm looking to transition into a two display setup for productivity and I cannot decide whether or not to go with two matching mid-range IPS panels (e.g. LG 23EA63V-P), or to go with one high-end panel (e.g. PA248Q) and use my Samsung as the second. 

About me: I'm a 3rd year Computer Science major who enjoys gaming, and dabbles in 3D rendering and Photoshop when I need to or when I'm bored.

Currently I'm using a Samsung SyncMaster 2253LW. It's a great monitor, but I feel it's time for me to upgrade. I'm looking to transition into a two display setup for productivity and I cannot decide whether or not to go with two matching mid-range IPS panels (e.g. LG 23EA63V-P), or to go with one high-end panel (e.g. PA248Q) and use my Samsung as the second. 

About me: I'm a 3rd year Computer Science major who enjoys gaming, and dabbles in 3D rendering and Photoshop when I need to or when I'm bored.

I'd buy one high end one and keep your syncmaster as the second. 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Well, if your current one if in good enough condition i would recomment one high end. But if you really just dont wanna use it anymore, get two mid range.

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

I would buy one high end then tilt to portrait the old one.

Pardon my English. Not my native language.

Intel Celeron G1820 Haswell | ASRock B85M-ITX | Transcend 1GB DDR3-1333 | HEC Cougar SL 500W 80+ | Lian Li PC-Q03B ITX | SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 16GB | OpenElec-XBMC