I need a Bunch of Water Beads

FrigidNinja

I want to fill a swimming pool with Orbeez or water beads (same thing) and I don't want to spend over $500 dollars on them. anybody know a place online that i can get 60lbs of them in bulk?

I would use water crystals...

They absorb water and expand. You would need much less than 60 pounds of them I would think to fill a swimming pool.

They wouldn't be as colorful but would get the job done. You could always add food coloring to the mix to get some color I guess....

Here is the closest to bulk I could find: http://www.amazon.com/Soil-Vigor-Retention-Granules_Crystals-Absorbent/dp/B00BZZHKGG/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1435531212&sr=8-7&keywords=water+crystals

Moved to Off Topic. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I want to fill a swimming pool with Orbeez or water beads (same thing) and I don't want to spend over $500 dollars on them. anybody know a place online that i can get 60lbs of them in bulk?

Alibaba if you want them cheap and crazy bulk quantities. 

uh...

why?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."