Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Matchmaking Improved With Virtual Community Hang-Out

souviksundargh2

Okay then, keep believing that mate, you're entitled to your own opinion, but don't throw it around like it's fact.

I'm not, i clearly stated that its the general consensus. Just read this very topic and you'll notice a pattern.

An opinion ceases to be an opinion when the majority of people agree with it.

LOL. Please do explain how this is relevant.

Edit: Ah I see your reply, and I was right. You are an...

Why, because i choose to have my eyes open and notice that every COD since COD4 has been a rehash with very little innovation at all. They've not changed the engine once since COD 4 launched, they tried to lock players with less than 6GB of RAM out of the game entirely, MP hasn't changed a tiny little bit since COD 4 (other than the fact they've dropped Dedis entirely for MM) and every campaign has been exactly the same...

Every single cod game in a sentence

villian tries something, hero goes on a mission to stop him, hero almost dies, hero almost dies again, plot tweist, hero almost dies again, someone else dies, hero almost dies again, plot twist, bad guy gets killed

But hey, that's fine, I mean they've got enough blind fans who'll keep chucking them monies as long as they churn out a rehash every year.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I'm not, i clearly stated that its the general consensus. Just read this very topic and you'll notice a pattern.

An opinion ceases to be an opinion when the majority of people agree with it.

*sigh* 

I really couldn't be bothered with this argument, had it enough with too many ignorant people. 

I know a majority of this forum is against CoD, but the justification is nowhere to be seen. And calling it a copy/paste is just ignorant. 

Ahhhh now i remember, this is the game that they want you to pre-order to get Beta access. *sigh* f*** pre-order culture.

So unfortunate hey, I'd classify myself as a CoD fanboy but the only reason as to why I'm going to pre-order (when the AUD isn't a pile of shite I might add) is because of the Beta. I think it should be good for finding out bugs, though an open and closed beta like with BF Hardline would be better imo. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

And calling it a copy/paste is just ignorant.

Apart from the proof i just posted about how they literally copy pasted an entire scene from one game to another you mean. Your the one ignoring the facts here.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Apart from the proof i just posted about how they literally copy pasted an entire scene from one game to another you mean. Your the one ignoring the facts here.

That one piece of evidence, okay, nice. 

Anyquaisars, as I said, I don't care for petty arguments such as this. 

And this isn't news worthy, nor is the thread up to standard. 

Nvm, that was the other thread this lad posted. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

*sigh* 

I really couldn't be bothered with this argument, had it enough with too many ignorant people. 

I know a majority of this forum is against CoD, but the justification is nowhere to be seen. And calling it a copy/paste is just ignorant. 

So unfortunate hey, I'd classify myself as a CoD fanboy but the only reason as to why I'm going to pre-order (when the AUD isn't a pile of shite I might add) is because of the Beta. I think it should be good for finding out bugs, though an open and closed beta like with BF Hardline would be better imo. 

My main point is this-this is not how beta are done, and even if you pay for them you never pay the full launch price.

And to me, COD 1&2 are still my favourites because they lack the BS found in newer versions.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL