Dell 27 Inch U2713HM Question!?

I'm Batman

does DELL U2713HM comes pre-calibrated cuz i dont have a caliblator and i dont know anytin about it :/

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Yes it does you will see a report with the monitor in the box. To get the pre-calibrated mode set it to Srgb mode.

Yes it does you will see a report with the monitor in the box. To get the pre-calibrated mode set it to Srgb mode.

im planning on buying it is it easy to find that SRGB mode? do i need to enable it to get the pre-calibrated colors or can i leave it how it comes and  still get calibrated colors ?

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

It's in the osd it is pretty easy to find, but you do have to put it in Srgb mode. The monitor also has some of the best pre-calibrated colors on a monitor.

This is a really good review on the monitor- http://www.anandtech.com/show/6308/dell-u2713hm-unbeatable-performance-out-of-the-box

It's in the osd it is pretty easy to find, but you do have to put it in Srgb mode. The monitor also has some of the best pre-calibrated colors on a monitor.

This is a really good review on the monitor- http://www.anandtech.com/show/6308/dell-u2713hm-unbeatable-performance-out-of-the-box

i look at some reviews and in the menu it says RGB not sRGB are they the same things? thx for help mate.

i look at some reviews and in the menu it says RGB not sRGB are they the same things? thx for help mate.

It says sRGB on the OSD and your welcome. :)

It says sRGB on the OSD and your welcome. :)

ouu ok now i got it . i will be 99% gaming on this monitor should i select sRGB or the game mode ?

ouu ok now i got it . i will be 99% gaming on this monitor should i select sRGB or the game mode ?

I'm pretty sure that game mode disables the color processor which means that colors are worse than normal, but input lag is less. I don't have a problem with the normal mode, but I don't play twitch games more strategies and RPGs.

If you're not doing color critical work in printing/photography, calibration isn't really important. The purpose of calibration isn't to make the image on screen look as good as possible, it is to match colors to how they will appear on paper when you print them. I use my own custom setting for colors on my monitor, even though it has a pre-calibrated sRGB profile. It just doesn't look as good so I don't use it.

I have this monitor, Game Mode does nothing to reduce input lag. I use sRGB for games. It gives you the most accurate color representation the way game developers intended.

I have this monitor, Game Mode does nothing to reduce input lag. I use sRGB for games. It gives you the most accurate color representation the way game developers intended.

input lag really isn't that bad on the monitor anyways unless you are like the type of person that plays really twitch shooters. My friend who is a huge FPS person doesn't notice the input lag on the monitor.

so sRGB is the way to ROCK ^_^

Well, thanks for the help every1 ^-^