acer x34 - no compromise after all?

Guest Strangerbob
Go to solution Solved by Metro,

nope. 28th here aswell :/

It is the 9 October for me in the UK

There, i just ordered one from komplett.no ''expected shipping 22. of august'' :D

their website said september 12th yesterday. maybe they've got word from acer?

Hype ^_^.

Where are you from

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Where are you from

I'm from norway. Komplett is a scandinavian online store.

I'm from norway. Komplett is a scandinavian online store.

If you get it on the 22 August, I am coming to Norway

GPU[Two GTX 980ti Lightnings overclocked]-CPU[Core i7 5930K, 4.4Ghz]-Motherboard[MSI X99 Godlike]-Case[Corsair 780t Black]-RAM[32GB Corsair Dominator 3000Mhz Light bars]-Storage[samsung 950 Pro 512GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB and Samsung 850 Pro 512GB]-CPU Cooler[EK Predator 360mm]-PSU[EVGA 1600w T2 Individual cables Red]-Monitor[ASUS PG348Q]-Keyboard[Corsair K70 Red]-Mouse[Corsair M65 RGB]-Headset[sennheiser G4me one]-Case Fans[beQuiet Silent Wings 2]

Another plus from this screen. it's width is in total 825.1mm. £ dreamhack you get 830mm. so now people can't sneak an inch or two from you from each side.

Another plus from this screen. it's width is in total 825.1mm. £ dreamhack you get 830mm. so now people can't sneak an inch or two from you from each side.

I am very curious to know what you mean. But i dont understand.

I am very curious to know what you mean. But i dont understand.

the width is 825.1 mm total. When you attend dreamhack. you get 830x600mm of space for your monitor and mousepad/keyboard etc. but people allways try to steal some space from you. this monitor would set the boundries by itself :P

the width is 825.1 mm total. When you attend dreamhack. you get 830x600mm of space for your monitor and mousepad/keyboard etc. but people allways try to steal some space from you. this monitor would set the boundries by itself :P

Oh, lol.

Id imagine it turning a few heads too...

I only wish it had a free VESA mount on the back myself, then i would mount a zbox with a 970m on the back of it and have no PC case at all ^^

... even tho i would never transport it

Now it says august 21. :D

Yeah, they've realised they can release it earlier by skipping the QC process altogether! ;)

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

I posted this in the other Acer x34 thread in the display section, but we can pretty much 100% expect it to be out in October in the UK now. (And it's said to be a bit later in the US) 

It was confirmed by review sites who got word from Acer UK, and now Acer have finally informed Scan to change their pre order dates, and they finally just updated it on the Scan site. 

uhpjVEX.png

And now they have finally changed the pre order date on the site as well :/

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Yeah, they've realised they can release it earlier by skipping the QC process altogether! ;)

If it comes out 21 August, that would be so good

Wait what really? Any word on the ASUS one? Not that I'm loyal to ASUS but all of the monitors I've purchased are theirs for good reason.

I only wish it had a free VESA mount on the back myself, then i would mount a zbox with a 970m on the back of it and have no PC case at all ^^

... even tho i would never transport it

One word (os possibly 2). duct-tape!

Wait what really? Any word on the ASUS one? Not that I'm loyal to ASUS but all of the monitors I've purchased are theirs for good reason.

I have asked JJ so many questions and he said no new information on it. This makes me think ASUS will not release it this year, I would expect round Q2 2016

I have asked JJ so many questions and he said no new information on it. This makes me think ASUS will not release it this year, I would expect round Q2 2016

Well there is a high likelihood that si this acer gets good reviews I may get it then.

• 3 weeks later...

Now it says august 21. :D

Did you actually get it, or not? 

My delivery date has been pushed back to October 28th... :/

Did you actually get it, or not? 

My delivery date has been pushed back to October 28th... :/

It is the 9 October for me in the UK