I chickened out.........

getrekt

Sooooo after amassing a hell lotta courage I asked my friend out and she said that we could go for hiking the next day but then after some time I chickened out and told her that I can't come..........

What to do....!!?

Sooooo after amassing a hell lotta courage I asked my friend out and she said that we could go for hiking the next day but then after some time I chickened out and told her that I can't come..........

What to do....!!?

tell her you started to not feel good, but your fine now, and your a fucking man and not a pussy. 

10/10 works

Dude, go hiking with her. She even invited you to it. You are lucky. :P

^.

She wants you (not in a sexual way, although she might...).

tell her you started to not feel good, but your fine now, and your a fucking man and not a pussy. 

10/10 works

Lol, not bad. Not a fan of white lies but as far as those go this is a good one.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Dude, go hiking with her. She even invited you to it. You are lucky. :P

Think about the beautiful scenery! :D

Il say that I am now okay and will ask her if she wants to go day after tomorrow

Not picking up ... ..

I texted her let's see

(will keep everyone updated)

Il say that I am now okay and will ask her if she wants to go day after tomorrow

yeah just tell her that your stomach hurt and wouldn't enjoy a long walk, but you feel like you're over that now. 

Hey, my prom date this year was this BABE who was all tatted up(hot as hell amrite?) and literally all my friends where jealous, It was a friend who I havent seen in 5 years who I avoided relationships because of how i felt for her. Imagine falling for someone and talking to them for 5 years without ever seeing them. then one day not only getting to see them, but to take them to prom. If I can do that, you can  hang out with this girl

Did you just rek yourself?

yeah just tell her that your stomach hurt and wouldn't enjoy a long walk, but you feel like you're over that now.

Hey, my prom date this year was this BABE who was all tatted up(hot as hell amrite?) and literally all my friends where jealous, It was a friend who I havent seen in 5 years who I avoided relationships because of how i felt for her. Imagine falling for someone and talking to them for 5 years without ever seeing them. then one day not only getting to see them, but to take them to prom. If I can do that, you can hang out with this girl

Yep! I can do this!!!! (I'll try)

Did you just rek yourself?

WOW! I guess so......

Yep! I can do this!!!! (I'll try)

between us I was a fucking nervous wreck that couldn't sleep for 3 weeks. I got like 4 hours of sleep a night. it was baddddd. Id randomly start shaking though the day. but see. the difference was because I was happy. I was nervous but I looked forward to it. I couldn't sleep but I always had a smile on my face. the night of prom, I was honestly fine. wasnt nervous at all. I just felt happy. so wait for that nervous patch to go over, and focus on how great it will be just to see her, let alone anything else. 

linusladytips

10/10 works

this is terrible how is lying a good advice? sorry but show manhood and responsability. tell her exactly how you felt and either shell find it cute or not but lying again is just another form of pussying out. just tell her exactly how you feel or felt and make sure its not in a crouded place(she needs to be able to really focus on you when you are getting touchy feely). short version be as honest as bearable and man up. 

also this is not meant to be offensive i know how you feel and am offering real advice here

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

between us I was a fucking nervous wreck that couldn't sleep for 3 weeks. I got like 4 hours of sleep a night. it was baddddd. Id randomly start shaking though the day. but see. the difference was because I was happy. I was nervous but I looked forward to it. I couldn't sleep but I always had a smile on my face. the night of prom, I was honestly fine. wasnt nervous at all. I just felt happy. so wait for that nervous patch to go over, and focus on how great it will be just to see her, let alone anything else.

linusladytips

My heartbeat is through the roof since yesterday (everyone be like - why tf are you smiling constantly?

linusladytips

It's prom....not a lifechanging event. How can you be that nervous for 3 weeks?  :mellow:

this is terrible how is lying a good advice? sorry but show manhood and responsability. tell her exactly how you felt and either shell find it cute or not but lying again is just another form of pussying out. just tell her exactly how you feel or felt and make sure its not in a crouded place(she needs to be able to really focus on you when you are getting touchy feely). short version be as honest as bearable and man up. 

also this is not meant to be offensive i know how you feel and am offering real advice here

getting nervous=not feeling good

imho

that, and if they are just friends, she might get weirded out if he said he was to nervous to just see her. but It really depends on the girl. so depending on the girl, she might find it cute

Thanks! Il just tell her when and if we go for hiking (hills are lonely) -lolz

Even if not il meet up and tell her

imho

that, and if they are just friends, she might get weirded out if he said he was to nervous to just see her. but It really depends on the girl. so depending on the girl, she might find it cute

We are more than friends but not 'that'(different in many ways)

Get rekt then.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Tip: She might not be excited about it as much as you are, just be relaxed about it.

It's prom....not a lifechanging event. How can you be that nervous for 3 weeks?  :mellow:

when you really care about someone and about to see them again for the first time

imho

youre just trying to justify being vague/borderline lying. imho this has nothing to do with the girl but with you being who you are if you were nervous then that happened and you should tell her instead trying to find out what she wants to hear / what she would find acceptable

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

youre just trying to justify being vague/borderline lying. imho this has nothing to do with the girl but with you being who you are if you were nervous then that happened and you should tell her instead trying to find out what she wants to hear / what she would find acceptable

I dunno what perfect world it is where you live, but here People lie about fucking each other and such. saying you dont feel the best because your nervous is nothing imho. 

well atleast OP gets to hear 2 different opinions on what to do lol.