Soundcard/DAC?

Dubesta11

I am looking to get something to power my Sony-MDR's, which has a mic and headphone input (with the Vmoda cable). What is a good cheap solution to deliver the best sound from my mic and good audio quality out to my headset? Budget is under $50

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

I am looking to get something to power my Sony-MDR's, which has a mic and headphone input (with the Vmoda cable). What is a good cheap solution to deliver the best sound from my mic and good audio quality out to my headset? Budget is under $50

To be honest you don't need one it won't give you any benefit.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Onboard computer audio will power them fine. If you are looking to go portable check out FIIO E6 or other items here

I got one of those and they work great :D

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Watch this it will help.https://youtu.be/d1rXcJuEsy0

For fucks sake, this must be the third time I've seen that video this week. Thanks for trying, but the regulars in this subforum do not need the help of some internet ditz.

System: i5 6600K@3.6 GHz, Gigabyte Z170XP SLI, 2x8 Corsair DDR 3000, Corsair Hydro H60i cooler, Rosewill CAPSTONE 750w Gold PSU, 1x 512GB SSD, 1x 2TB 7200RPM, Windows 10 Pro x64
Display: XFX R9 390 DD, triple 1920x1200 24" HP monitors (5760x1200 @ 60Hz)   Sound: Audio-gd NFB-11 -> AKG K7XX or 2.1 speaker system

so much crap in that video

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.

Actually it is pretty well grounded in facts don't believe all the marketing bullshit you hear.

lol its on the right track but the video is crap and both them are biased sell outs

ohms only variable for power? I know there is another episode but you just dont state that shit especially with the headphones they hold up,  I can name many high ohm headphones that are easily driven and low ohm ones that must need an amp lots of volume

drivers are user error, never had an issue unless I accidently installed over another

surround software has to do with algorithms not eq settings

any gamer will tell you there is a difference between razer, sbx, yahama silent cinema, cmss3d, dolby, etc

also dont many front panel noise come from sharing usb ground

oh btw same shit just internal vs external six one way half a dozen the other

lol its on the right track but the video is crap and both them are biased sell outs

ohms only variable for power? I know there is another episode but you just dont state that shit especially with the headphones they hold up,  I can name many high ohm headphones that are easily driven and low ohm ones that must need an amp lots of volume

drivers are user error, never had an issue unless I accidently installed over another

any gamer will tell you there is a difference between razer, sbx, yahama silent cinema, cmss3d, dolby, etc

You grammar is so bad I can't understand what the heck you just said.

You grammar is so bad I can't understand what the heck you just said.

lol, you just understand crap videos right?

and its not that bad, but if you must correct them and post back

It's sad too see people like you, who buy into the placebo effect and waste there money, oh well it's your loss.

lol placebo

sbx studios try it while gaming

I want to be gaming immersive

have you tried it, cmss, dolby, razers, onboard, yahama silent cinema

I have over 20 headphones right now, o2 combo, many receivers, bravo, fiios (2 of them), bravo (not here friend is screwing around with it as a preamp),

have owned and tried many more

its not about the money its about finding great solutions not just for me but for my friends

sry if you havent tried sbx

its all the same thing one is internal, one is external, sound cards come with software which sbx is

get a clue

not my video but here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BxO9cd-sYA#t=0

lol placebo

sbx studios try it while gaming

I want to be gaming immersive

have you tried it, cmss, dolby, razers, onboard, yahama silent cinema

I have over 20 headphones right now, o2 combo, many receivers, bravo, fiios (2 of them), bravo (not here friend is screwing around with it as a preamp),

have owned and tried many more

its not about the money its about finding great solutions not just for me but for my friends

sry if you havent tried sbx

its all the same thing one is internal, one is external, sound cards come with software which sbx is

get a clue

OK mister audiofile make sure to watch this video to if you didn't already.

https://youtu.be/bjTxEwlypA0

OK mister audiofile make sure to watch this video to if you didn't already.

https://youtu.be/bjTxEwlypA0

still same shit applies and i am far from audiophile do you have any comprehension?

still same shit applies and i am far from audiophile do you have any comprehension?

You should check this video out. https://youtu.be/5GgflscOmW8

-snip-

I don't really understand why many people are having trouble with front audio panel. 

My mobo is 'budget' one, under $100, with VIA audio chip, my casing is $20+, and it sure use ass-cheap cables for the front panel. Never had any annoying static issues on the front panel. Yeah it's less 'black' compared to E10 for example, but nothing on the annoying level....

I don't really understand why many people are having trouble with front audio panel. 

My mobo is 'budget' one, under $100, with VIA audio chip, my casing is $20+, and it sure use ass-cheap cables for the front panel. Never had any annoying static issues on the front panel. Yeah it's less 'black' compared to E10 for example, but nothing on the annoying level....

I think it depends on the case as well, My R4 didn't have any weird interference problems but my Air 540 does, but I don't use onboard anyways except for my speakers, which is just line-out

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089