freenas 9.3 jails unable to find template

Hello.
New on the forums!
So i just installed 9.3, have used 9.2 for some time but due to new apartment i have not been using my server for some time. So i did a fresh install and wanted to install some plugins, Plex for example.
I made a dataset for plugins, set the directory for plugins to my dataset.
but when i try to install a plugin i get an error. [unable to find template]
So i don't fully understand what the problem is, but i understand it is something with creating a jail, tried creating a jail but did not work.

Im using the ASRock C2750D4I with 16 gb ecc memory, with 4 three tb drives in raidZ. 

very thankful for any help!

• 5 months later...

I had the same error and it was caused by not setting the correct path to the jails dataset under the jails configuration after I deleted and re-created my storage volumes.

>six month necro

deal with it

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

Hello.

New on the forums!

So i just installed 9.3, have used 9.2 for some time but due to new apartment i have not been using my server for some time. So i did a fresh install and wanted to install some plugins, Plex for example.

I made a dataset for plugins, set the directory for plugins to my dataset.

but when i try to install a plugin i get an error. [unable to find template]

So i don't fully understand what the problem is, but i understand it is something with creating a jail, tried creating a jail but did not work.

Im using the ASRock C2750D4I with 16 gb ecc memory, with 4 three tb drives in raidZ. 

very thankful for any help!

This isn't the best place to get answers to specific on Freenas. You'll be MUCH better served by checking out the freenas forums.