Bottom screen flickering (desperate)

DryzonDigital

I just now put a little time aside to work on this issue that has been troubling me for weeks now. The bottom 5% of the screen keeps on twitching especially when I'm using chrome.

Below I have mega.co.nz link to a video I shot with my phone as a visual aid.

I'm running two monitors right now, a Samsung 20" TV and a LG 22M35A 22".

LG -> dvi to vga adapter

SAMSUNG -> micro displayport to hdmi

My GPU and the rest of my build can be seen in my signature below, and yes all my drivers are up to date.

Fixes I've tried:

-Changing the refresh rate

-Jiggling the cable

-Disconnecting one of the two for a little while

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

Restore the monitor to its factory settings. If it doesnt work ground yourself first and take out the GPU blow out any dust and put it back together.

Resetting it to factory settings didn't help, I'll try and dust out the GPU in second and get back to you.

Mobo: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P CPU: AMD FX 8350 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8gb (2x4gb@1600Mhz) GPU: Gigabyte R9 280x (factory oc) PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w Case: Corsair 200R

Blog thingy <----

Restore the monitor to its factory settings. If it doesnt work ground yourself first and take out the GPU blow out any dust and put it back together.

Just cleaned the GPU, nada. 

Blog thingy <----

Just cleaned the GPU, nada. 

Have you tried just changing the cables around maybe taking the VGA adaptor out of the equation and using DVI to DVI ?

Have you tried just changing the cables around maybe taking the VGA adaptor out of the equation and using DVI to DVI ?

I don't think I'd be using an adaptor if there was a DVI slot on my monitor.

Blog thingy <----

I don't think I'd be using an adaptor if there was a DVI slot on my monitor.

ah my mistake I through it was odd when looking at what GPU you have but you had it written about as LG Dvi to VGA made me think you had Dvi out of your monitor :)