no such interface supported

Drethstoff

I finally installed my 3 ssds in raid 0 with a highpower 2720sgl raid card. It was working find until I decided that since I had all the files on the ssds I could delete the files from my old C drive. But when I did that it crashed the desktop/explorer. I restarted the computer and since then it has been saying "Preparing desktop" then when it finally logs in it shows a blue screen that says windows in not genuine in the bottom right corner. Hardly any programs will run. I can barely run anything with getting some sort of error.

The start menu gives my the error in the title of the post.

I copied the cloned the files over with acronis and the error it gives me now is "The volume does not contain a recognized file system Please make sure that all required file system drivers are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted."

The second error is the one I get the most.

Any ideas?

Re-install windows. If you have a raid 0 on SSD's I would deffinatly keep a backup.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4