What Headset should i get?

I am need a headset that i can use mostly for gaming but i would still use it for watching shows and listening to music. I was wondering between the turtle beach z seven, astro a40 with mix amp or the senheiser game one but i was also wondering if i could get the m50x and use them with my snowball but i am wondering if would  still be able to sound whore. Can you guys recommend any other headsets or which one of these i should get.

Since you already have a Blue Snowball I'm gonna recommend you pick up the M50s or M50X, I use the M50RD with my desktop microphone and love it fully

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I am need a headset that i can use mostly for gaming but i would still use it for watching shows and listening to music. I was wondering between the turtle beach z seven, astro a40 with mix amp or the senheiser game one but i was also wondering if i could get the m50x and use them with my snowball but i am wondering if would  still be able to sound whore. Can you guys recommend any other headsets or which one of these i should get.

I'd say the Sennheiser G4me One's for a clearer soundstage or if you want the Zero's for extra bass. M50's are definitely over hyped. They are good, but not necessarily audiophile. Aye, if one mic breaks, you can use the other. As for Turtle's, I'd use them for a door stopper and the Astro's they are pretty good, but a little overpriced and break pretty easily.

I trip to make the fall shorter

The snowball is already far better than any microphone you are going to find in any "gaming headset".  I'd use it.  Just need a good pair of headphones.  I played CS, BF, and ARMA for years with the M50 before I moved on to open back headphones.

System: i5 6600K@3.6 GHz, Gigabyte Z170XP SLI, 2x8 Corsair DDR 3000, Corsair Hydro H60i cooler, Rosewill CAPSTONE 750w Gold PSU, 1x 512GB SSD, 1x 2TB 7200RPM, Windows 10 Pro x64
Display: XFX R9 390 DD, triple 1920x1200 24" HP monitors (5760x1200 @ 60Hz)   Sound: Audio-gd NFB-11 -> AKG K7XX or 2.1 speaker system

A lot of people believe that open back headphones are best for pinpointing sound. I personally use the m50x and have no trouble at all pinpointing sound.

As for Turtle's, I'd use them for a door stopper and the Astro's they are pretty good, but a little overpriced and break pretty easily.

and the Turtles would fail horribly at that job as well they'll shatter to pieces just from setting them on the floor

and the Turtles would fail horribly at that job as well they'll shatter to pieces just from setting them on the floor

Do they QA the microphones? Its like they put a good mic on them and never tested them out and was always selling whatever the hell is on them now.

Do they QA the microphones? Its like they put a good mic on them and never tested them out and was always selling whatever the hell is on them now.

A lot of people believe that open back headphones are best for pinpointing sound. I personally use the m50x and have no trouble at all pinpointing sound.

The snowball is already far better than any microphone you are going to find in any "gaming headset".  I'd use it.  Just need a good pair of headphones.  I played CS, BF, and ARMA for years with the M50 before I moved on to open back headphones.

I'd say the Sennheiser G4me One's for a clearer soundstage or if you want the Zero's for extra bass. M50's are definitely over hyped. They are good, but not necessarily audiophile. Aye, if one mic breaks, you can use the other. As for Turtle's, I'd use them for a door stopper and the Astro's they are pretty good, but a little overpriced and break pretty easily.

Since you already have a Blue Snowball I'm gonna recommend you pick up the M50s or M50X, I use the M50RD with my desktop microphone and love it fully

I will you use a headphone and my mic but which of these are better? http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-AD700X-Audiophile-Headphones/dp/B009S332TQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428976796&sr=8-1&keywords=ath+ad700or http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATHM50RD-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B00B0FR2QO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428978085&sr=8-1&keywords=ATH-M50rd and will i be able to position footsteps and sounds with them?

the OPEN backed one without a doubt 100% especially when compared to the m50 which is such an in head sounding headphone

*I* prefer open backed headphones for FPS games.  I think most gamers do.  But there is a trade off...  while in general open backed headphones are often described as more "spacious" sounding, they also leak sound in and out much worse than a closed pair.  If you aren't going to be bothered by a bunch of noise in the background (and you aren't bugging anyone else) then normally I would say get the open backed cans.  The opposite if you are in a noisy place or might bother others.  Likewise if you run a mechanical keyboard with obnoxiously loud keys you might want the closed back ones just for the better isolation, etc.

Between those two?  I'd personally go after the M50.  Those wings on the 700 would drive me crazy.

System: i5 6600K@3.6 GHz, Gigabyte Z170XP SLI, 2x8 Corsair DDR 3000, Corsair Hydro H60i cooler, Rosewill CAPSTONE 750w Gold PSU, 1x 512GB SSD, 1x 2TB 7200RPM, Windows 10 Pro x64
Display: XFX R9 390 DD, triple 1920x1200 24" HP monitors (5760x1200 @ 60Hz)   Sound: Audio-gd NFB-11 -> AKG K7XX or 2.1 speaker system

*I* prefer open backed headphones for FPS games.  I think most gamers do.  But there is a trade off...  while in general open backed headphones are often described as more "spacious" sounding, they also leak sound in and out much worse than a closed pair.  If you aren't going to be bothered by a bunch of noise in the background (and you aren't bugging anyone else) then normally I would say get the open backed cans.  The opposite if you are in a noisy place or might bother others.  Likewise if you run a mechanical keyboard with obnoxiously loud keys you might want the closed back ones just for the better isolation, etc.

Between those two?  I'd personally go after the M50.  Those wings on the 700 would drive me crazy.

what about the newer one, http://www.amazon.com/Technica-ATH-AD900X-Open-Back-Audiophile-Headphones/dp/B009S331VU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428980431&sr=8-1&keywords=ath+ad900

I've never heard them.  They have plenty of good reviews.  I just personally have a thing about those wings.  I recommend watching a couple of reviews on them on youtube.  Maybe finding a comparison.  I know the Philips 9500 also seems pretty well liked and it's much cheaper.  Actually there are a lot of options in that price range.  Me?  I'd probably be doing a pair of AKG K612 for that much.  Others might suggest one of the more budget friendly Beyers or Senns.

700's are beasts. That reminds me, I saw a sale on 900x's on some website, but I forget which ones. Try to get the 900x's if you can find the sale.

I've never heard them.  They have plenty of good reviews.  I just personally have a thing about those wings.  I recommend watching a couple of reviews on them on youtube.  Maybe finding a comparison.  I know the Philips 9500 also seems pretty well liked and it's much cheaper.  Actually there are a lot of options in that price range.  Me?  I'd probably be doing a pair of AKG K612 for that much.  Others might suggest one of the more budget friendly Beyers or Senns.

Wait, the 9500's are good!? I saw them for like $30 on a newegg flash the other day!